Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 11:44:46 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  [Report] Covetous Hunt
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: [Report] Covetous Hunt  (Read 1828 times)
Leander
Arcanist
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

Le BLAAAAH

View Profile
« on: February 20, 2011, 10:45:05 pm »

In Command
Artrus, Watchman

Reporting
Leander Le Blanc, Regular Guardsman

Where
Dungeon Covetous

When
Sunday, 20 February

Guardsmen in Attendance
Atrus, Watchman
Leanne Melior, Watchman
Sergio Jarrett, Regular Scout
(Freddy, Guardsman Recruit
Steve, Guardsman Recruit
Nick, Guardsman Recruit)

Killed in Action
Steve, Guardsman Recruit
Nick, Guardsman Recruit

Missing in Action
Freddy, Guardsman Recruit

Gold Raised

Watchman Artrus led us into the mountain Covetous on a grand adventure and purging of the guardian-spawn that dwells in the darkness. We began by slaughtering these wicked strumpet harpy women. Then before we knew it we were tangled in the planty tentacles of corpsers! Moments later we encountered a fleet of gazers, but we killed them swiftly.

I have been told to note the presumed death of three recruits by Watchman Artrus, and I have detailed them above. Though, truly, I don't quite remember all of them. We made sure to recover their badges and salvage what we could of their armour to promote sustainability and reuse in the army! (And keep costs down)

At this point we ascended the mountain with extreme caution. Leanne provided petals for the group before we pushed through into the ancient chamber on top of the mountain that houses the most foul guardian-spawn: the Undead. Liches threw spells at us from all sides and everyone but Sergio fell once. After that we tightened the cross healing and persevered! Upon inspecting the throne and the peculiar portrait, we proceeded down into the very core of Covetous. There we saw the huge dragon known as Sudiva. Having accomplished our mission, we headed back to Cove, but not without more trouble from the liches...

Sergio, Leander (me!), and Atrus donated their portions of 1,000 each. Leanne chose to keep her share.

Another Covian Victory!

*Signed Neatly*

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length