Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 03:40:46 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  [Report] Despise Hunt led by Atrus
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: [Report] Despise Hunt led by Atrus  (Read 1746 times)
Jassi Cowin
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

I'm a pepper!

View Profile
« on: February 21, 2011, 03:31:28 pm »

In Command
Artrus, Guardsman Recruit(at the time)

Where: Despise

When
02/19/2011

Guardsmen in Attendance
Atrus, Guardsman Recruit(now Watchman)
Jassi Cowin, Junior Guardsman
Veronica Tilliman, Guardsman Recruit
Cal'ain Cui'gnir, Watchman

So Atrus called for a line up at the barracks, I had no idea why this recruit was so eager to lead us to our death and why as he had completed all his tasks as a recruit, we were all hesitant to go as none of us knew why he wanted to do this so badly, he said that it was a training he was required to do or something.. Someone correct me if I am wrong on this.. So I finally got the information out of him, apparently it's for some kind of apprentice training which the young recruit could have mentioned a bit sooner.. So we did what we were asked and went on this trip to Despise with him, apparently without armor on.. We whipped this whole cave clean, killing ogres, ogre lords, trolls, ettins and earth elementals alike.. No guardsman died in this event..

After we got back we had raised a totally of 12655(2,500 per guardsman, rest to the coffers) gold which all went straight to the coffers, all the men donated their shares to the coffers.. All in all, he did a good job here and I still don't know the specifics as to why he needed to do this as some kind of training, but if I get to do the report out of it, more power to me..

*sketches*

*signed*

Jassi Cowin

Sash Contains:
Ribbon of Activity
Order of Distinction

Mentoring:

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length