Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 03, 2024, 09:45:49 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Pub Quiz Results & Answers!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Pub Quiz Results & Answers!  (Read 1808 times)
Gregor Eason
Cove Command
Covian Legend

View Profile
« on: June 15, 2011, 02:09:34 pm »

Many thanks.. to all who attended this eve! Despite the Undead showing up and MURDERING MY HORSE.. *Hisss!..* All in all, it was a grand event and the Goblin staff conducted themselves admirably! I'll er.. see about ye pay at some point.. *Coughs!!*

Pub Queen

Evelyne Conay, Goblin Staff (11)

Runner Up
Leo Madsen, Guardsmen Militia (5)

More did attend and answer, but after the Undead assault during the interval many parchments were lost and few returned from the darkness of the Covian Shire..

Once again, special thanks to the Goblin Staff who were excellent! Good to see Eve, Miz and Ashlynn on form.. and not to mention a young Serf who's name (Aeryn) I nay recall doing her work!

The Green Goblin

Questions & Answers
1.   What is the full name of our Baron? Spelled correctly!
  Octiovus Von Richter
2.   Name all the squads that have served in the Covian Army!
  Grenadiers, Light Company, Arcanists, Dragoons, Highlanders, Navy.
3.   What was the name of the Baron’s first advisor?
  Daelin.
4.   Which famous Covian guardsman gained a well deserved reputation for sinking ships?
  Ryan Greystone.
5.   Name the longest serving Scout in the Army’s Light Company.
  Kal Shadowhand.
6.   Who named The Green Goblin?
  Erik Arkay.
7.   What is this dance or art called? *perform Jig’Fu (bow/salute rapidly!) * And who was it invented by?
  Jig’Fu, Grief Dryfh Gry.
8.   Name the extended family of the Baron that have visited or served in Cove, at some point or the other.
  Kendall, Conrad, Iago, Raziel, Rex.
9.   How many Freedom Festivals have there been?
10.   What are the full names of the guardsmen known as ‘Pickles’ and ‘Buttons’?
  Elizabeth Martin, Delferium.

11.   Which campaigns merits have been awarded to guardsmen?
  Orc Campaign, Kaldorian Line, Minoc Liberation, Border Wars, Vesper Civil War.
12.   Which guardsman has won the infamous Armsmaster Tournament the most number of times?
  Joey Lanai and Vincent Redfield.
13.   Name the guardsmen that have served as the legendary Commander?
  Gregor Eason, Shadwell, Erik Arkay, Raiden Morana, Torrak Keres.
14.   How many the Keres family have served or been part of Cove?
15.   What alias did the Covian Army disguise itself as during the Yew Rebellion?
  Rising Dawn Mercenary Company.
16.   On which date was Cove liberated from the Orcish occupation many years ago?
  7th January 2005.
17.   What ritual did the Baron make guardsmen perform when being promoted? Think ‘Badges!’
  Made them jump for their badges.
18.   Which guardsman grew up as a child in Cove and eventually became a fully fledged officer of Cove?
  Mela.
19.   Name THIS song.
"Some talk of Avatar, And some of Lithos, Of Eason and Mavis, And such great names as these.. But of all Sosaria’s great heroes there is none that can compare, to the tow, row, row, row, row of...!"
  The Grenadier Song.
20.   What is the name of a certain brand name that is soon to be taking Cove and the rest of Britannia by storm!?
  RULK.

Bonus I: It can not be seen, can not be smelt, can not be heard, can not be felt. It lies beyond stars and under hills, and empty holes it fills. It comes first and follows after, ends life, kills laughter.
  Darkness.

Bonus II: Which former Yew guardsman betrayed the Militia and formed his own band of rogues?
  Lothlann Lir, The Crimson Rogues.

More paintings shall be added shortly, as it was quite eventful..!

Gregor Eason
Senior Guardsman, Covian Army
Current Owner, The Green Goblin

Garak: "Uh, I was under the impression we didn't allow neon hair?"
Grief: "I was under the impression we didn't allow hair at all!?"
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length