Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 07, 2024, 02:37:53 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  [Report]Into the Abyss
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: [Report]Into the Abyss  (Read 2017 times)
Jassi Cowin
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

I'm a pepper!

View Profile
« on: June 12, 2011, 05:18:34 am »

When: ?

Led by: Ilyana Drachen, Arcanist Corporal

Attended:

Jassi Cowin, Junior Guardsman
Cal'ain Cui'gnir

This report is a few weeks late. I didn't get any paintings. Ilyana has the paintings which I believe will be attached below..

So if I remember clearly, this happened after a parade? Ilyana decided to take us to somewhere we had never been before.. Into the Abyss! Like Cal'ain has said, I will never go into this part of the abyss ever again with so few people! It's suicide for the most part and the enemies are endless, you have to run passed them eventually and usually I like these type of tasks..

If I remember we did not stay very long, however, we did gather quite a bit of gold, each of us donated 3,500 to the coffers and we all came out alive with mild injuries.

*signed*

Jassi Cowin, Junior

Sash Contains:
Ribbon of Activity
Order of Distinction

Mentoring:

Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2011, 02:46:41 am »

*Ilyana adds a few scetches and notes to the bottom of the report*

Numbers mean nothing, Junior Cowin. All that matters is a well planned strategy and cooperation within the group. We shall go there again sometime and then, listen to the orders and keep the crosshealing better.

Ilyana Drachen, Arcanist Corporal

2x Covian Seal ⚜ Rage of Raaz ⚜ 2x Ribbon of Activity ⚜ Order of Leadership ⚜ The Richter's Crest ⚜ Order of Distinction ⚜ Jhelom Campaign ⚜ Coalition against Undead ⚜ Liberation of Nu'jelm
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length