Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 09, 2024, 12:14:15 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  A letter is left in the Barracks office.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: A letter is left in the Barracks office.  (Read 1965 times)
Jassi Cowin
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

I'm a pepper!

View Profile
« on: June 13, 2011, 04:17:13 pm »

To whom this may concern,

A few short nights ago I had gone traveling to Yew to visit our allies, nobody was around in Cove so I took a trip to the Yew tavern where there were several folks around, mostly female. One of them I brought up into the tavern to have a drink with and we had a discussion for a while and was flirting. Lily Dart and Floria were outside arguing and were about ready to knock each others heads off. This made me wander up into the bar area of the tavern.

After the lass had left of whom I was sharing a drink and having conversation with, I followed and as I stepped out there was a undead Lich walking on up to the bar and I attacked him instantly, I had help from Floria, one of the Waywatchers in the militia, note that she uses poison techniques.

I looked back over to the tavern after we killed the bone lich and there was Lily Dart, the daughter of the Bladius Dart, lying there unconscious, bleeding and dying. I told Floria we should help her but she had already said she treated her, however, did not seem to care if she lived or died..

I could tell on my own that she was not treated and nothing was done for her. I carried her up to the tavern and laid her down by the fireplace in which she had a large hole in her back which looked like a stab wound, therefore, she must have gotten stabbed from behind. She had green goo rushing out of her and I patched her up. Tommy showed up at this time and he came to her aid as well, during this time I performed several healing techniques with my knowledge of Chivalry, none seemed to help and we could only hope that she had come out of it.

I shortly left after this as I did all I could for her..

A few days later I went back to the tavern and there everyone was talking about the situation, Lily Dart was apparently getting better. I brought up what happened that morning and nobody believed me. I brought up what happened with Floria and they said I was slandering and was trying to force me to apologize.. I did NOT accuse Floria, all I did was say that she is a possible suspect, as with anyone else.

Tommy was the only one defending me at this time, as he witnessed what I had done that day. Everyone else wanted to arrest me for slandering, yet all I did was bring up the truth on what happened and what I saw and did.. Some of them even accused me of the attempted murder.

The Captain walked in and him and his wife did not seem to be getting along so well.. He hissed at her and she ran out of the tavern in tears. It was sudden silence when he walked in.

I ran to Cove and got an officer, Ilyana to come back to Yew with me to resolve this issue, but there was no talking to them so we came back to Cove as I was ordered to by Ilyana.

Today I am now wanted for questioning of the attempted murder, however, I am not a suspect. There is a wanted poster in Yew at the moment. I do not believe I am under arrest, however I will be turning myself into them for the questioning.. I will be seeking a lawyer, if possible, Kas Valentine and Eason as a representative. I will not go to Yew without them or an officer involved.

Here is a copy of the wanted poster.

*neatly signed*

Jassi Cowin, Junior Guardsman

« Last Edit: June 13, 2011, 06:03:17 pm by Jassi Cowin » Logged

Sash Contains:
Ribbon of Activity
Order of Distinction

Mentoring:

Gregor Eason
Cove Command
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2011, 04:21:22 pm »

*peers at note*

I have seen the posters. T'is not good. I have advised Junior Cowin to seek legal representation and then turn himself over at the earliest opportunity, preferably to Sergeant Nottinbury. I think Senior Arcanist Valentine would probably have a good legal mind, or perhaps Retired Guardsman Marcus Kobra..? He seems to have good knowledge of these sorts of dealings.

Of course, I am also happy to assist. But certainly be cooperative. Ye nay want to kick the hornet's nest.

Gregor Eason
Senior Guardsman, Covian Army

Garak: "Uh, I was under the impression we didn't allow neon hair?"
Grief: "I was under the impression we didn't allow hair at all!?"
Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2011, 12:49:08 am »

*scribbles a few lines down the note*

You're not guilty until proven. I'm not the best in the dialogue with such wild savagers. However, my abilities in manipulating people could be of great use for you. You'll not stand alone through this and I'll try to help you whenever I can. Can't let those little pawns get on of our most promising guardsman, can we?

Ilyana Drachen,
Arcanist Corporal

2x Covian Seal ⚜ Rage of Raaz ⚜ 2x Ribbon of Activity ⚜ Order of Leadership ⚜ The Richter's Crest ⚜ Order of Distinction ⚜ Jhelom Campaign ⚜ Coalition against Undead ⚜ Liberation of Nu'jelm
Kas Valentine
Spellbook of Cove
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2011, 04:08:24 am »

In light of the specific request for representation by Jassi Cowin I have made a copy of the letter issued to Command, acquired one of the wanted posters from Yew and have begun penning questions to be posed to Cowin, Tenne and Nottinbury respectively. Should Lily Dart be healthy enough to answer anything I will seek an audience with her, otherwise it will simply be the three individuals listed above.

Once I have the answers to these queries in my possession we will be in a better position to negotiate the dropping of charges against Cove.

Signed with thick black ink,
Senior Arcanist Kas Valentine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length