Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 11:32:41 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Orc attacker!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Orc attacker!  (Read 1714 times)
Baraz
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: July 27, 2005, 05:15:10 pm »

I was standing outside the barracks with two recruits, Fenix and Corliss. We were discussing where we should hold our next patrol when suddenly from the shadows an orcish looking man appeared, He spoke of something in his orcish language and then struck Corliss with a hammering blow from his halberd!
  after the initial shock I immediately jumped into action as did Fenix, and i ordered the guardsmen to form around me. we prepared ourselves, not knowing whether he was going to stirke again. I looked around me at the both the recruits stand next to me, and was pleased to see that they were not phased by this attacker, i could see the concentration in there eyes as they peered around the surrounding looking for the bandit.
  We waited for a few more minutes, and then i decided that it would be best if we went in search for the attacker to make sure that he had gone from cove for good. I gave instructions of what our plan was to be if we saw the bandit again....

We began slowly moving off east on our patrol looking for the attacker, the malitias guardsmen formed around me. We searched the cove but found nothing but trouble at the graveyard. after slaying many undead i gave the order to return to barracks and hold defensive positions.

The attacker was not seen again.
As i said he looked like an orc and was dressed in black with a halberd equipped.
I want this man dead! I will pay who ever brings me his head one million gold crowns! thats right! one million gold crowns! this beast can not get away with his crime! bring me his head and evidence that its the right orc and i will pay ye the reward you deserve.

Thank Ye

Leader: Baraz (watchman)
Fenix (guardsmen recruit)
Corliss (guardsmen recruit)

I Fight For The Baron!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length