Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 30, 2024, 04:20:58 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  The Daemon Temple...
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: The Daemon Temple...  (Read 1591 times)
Arkonios
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: August 02, 2005, 08:10:26 pm »

Set By: Arc Arcane Sergeant Objective: Collect 10000 Gold [Completed]

We ad' just finished our battle practice in the town and gather'd at the bank to hear the results from Arc. He anounced the Red Team whom i was leadin' ad won and that I was to carry out a hunt. He summoned a portal to our destination and I let the men through. I recognised through the gate...The dreaded daemon temple.
 We assembled outside and I gave the order to Follow into the temple.

We marched up and advanced on the temple.

All seemed to be fairly quiet but suddenly we heard the rumble of dragons and daemons. Coming towards us was a Daemon and a Rather small but fierce looking dragon. We formed up and soon the two monsters lay dead.

We climbed the stairs to the roof of the temple where two daemons were waiting.

He hurl'd majik toward us but we formed together, healed and bought him to Justice.
But as fast as we killed them they spawned again and again!

The pile of red bodies in front of us started the stack and the amount of gold we looted from the monsters increased.

As we started to get ontop of the daemon spawn a Dragon appeared from thin air and advanced on our formation. Archers shot arrows in the body of the beast and warrior hacked away at it. It was no match for us and fell to our witches fatal Energy Bolt.

We ad' reached our weight limit and ad' slain huge amounts of monsters so we headed back out of this cursed temple.
I congratulated the men on how well they had fought, healed and worked as a team.

Our Mage laid a portal back to the Barracks and the men went home for the night.

Signed Arkonios Junior Guardsman

In attendance was:

Arkonios Junior Guardsman (Leader of the Hunt)
Cor'Ari Ta Junior Guardsman
Corliss Guardsman Recruit
Erik Arkay Guardsman Recruit
Garand Guardsman Recruit
Achaetes Witch Hunter
Ben Radau Guardsman Recruit
« Last Edit: August 02, 2005, 08:36:08 pm by Arkonios » Logged

Joey Lanai
Dragoon Squad Leader
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

........=IIII=........