Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 07:36:49 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  All too much...
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: All too much...  (Read 1874 times)
Fripp
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: August 09, 2005, 12:42:14 am »

Well what a night it's been, im exhausted! Arriving home from a hard faught Kaldorian battle, only to be rudely awaken by the Baron of Vesper and his entire army. So much for us guardsmen getting a well earned rest now we have to be on our tip toe's watching these dodgy characters! After the talks between Baron's had finished and the Vesper folk had decided too head home, but not before leaving us with a few things too think about. These things being mainly, "where did they come from?" and "whats that smell".

Asif a large battle and a town invasian wasent enough for the night we now had a visit from a comepletely different guild, GRD. These came with matters regarding the church and were delt with by Templar Hugo. While the templars were confering the rest of GRD continued up onto the roof of the cove barracks for some training. A few recruits and watchman joined in on the training, it involved team battles, partnered battles and a last man standing. I actually really liked the GRD guild, they seemed like a real nice bunch. To continue with the story, we were interupted during the Last man standing training with news of an Undead invasion! We proceeded into Cove, followed closely by our GRD allies only to find a mass of corpses and defiled remains. It was clear that the undead carried out the attacks on cove, no human could have carried out such attrocites too another human. We proceeded too search the town looking for any clues which would point to the location of our undead attackers. After quite some time searching inside cove and through the shire we decide it would be best to go and search the Yewish crypts and gain revenge on the vile undead. We first cleansed the bodies of the dead and begun burrying them outside the covian gates. After some short prayrs we gathered our forces and headed off too the yewsish Crypts via boat.

....A while passed on the boat, after some amount of wine we arrived at Yew and began pressing towards the undead territory. After trudging across the forest i became lost from the group and was endlessly wandering through the woodland insearch of my teammates only aided by the screams and yells of them. I later arrived and found my self dead in the middle of the undead territory, i quickly drew my weapon and shield and slowly pased forward keeping a close eye out for any deadies. At that moment i was attacked! a mass of spells hurteled towards me, i managed to keep my composure and battled for quite some time with the mage... untill he fled into the distance. After patching up some of my wounds i walked through the crypts and was confronted by a large creature wielding a mace, he was definetly undead oright. We battled through the crypts and were pretty evenly matched untill Kal appeared out of know where to lend a hand. We tryed to talk to the creature to find out why he had attacked our town but was confronted with babble which i couldent stand! so i attacked, we battled again untill he finally dropped.. After later examining the corpse we had discovered that this creature was quite an important deadie...

Think of this as a little revenge for all the people who were killed in Cove earlier today, im sure there will be lots more revenge too come.
Drachir
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Cutlass-wielding pirate-scout!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2005, 12:16:36 pm »

Arrrr! A strange aray of events t'was! I can regretfully say that i was not there for this mass murder by the undead, or Recruit Fripp's slaying of an important undead creature, but the rest, all too true, and very strange *sighs*

*signed*
Junior Guardsman Drachir

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length