Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 02, 2024, 06:06:46 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Moving Away
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Moving Away  (Read 2265 times)
Cyril
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« on: February 03, 2005, 10:46:29 pm »

I'm Sorry, but i wont stand for it anymore.

I am, as the spokesperson for my family insulted and appaled at the recent aimings that the guardsmen, and the church of Cove are taking.
My family have been around in cove for many a decade now, and i was personally there for the re-starting of our 'powerbase' while we were allies with vesper.

but i am disgusted at the actions taken recently.

I am outraged by the sudden turning of our town by people referring to mages who have lived in and around Cove as 'Wytches' that are somehow unclean, or 'wrong' in the eyes of the people, and the Church.

I find it insulting that such actions and threats are being made on mages on the whole such as Burning!

Mages have been, are and will be an integral part of sosaria and the church have no right to promote such hate mongering among a class of people that not only helped made cove safe, but were an integral part of its cleaning out.

I am Afraid that i am taking my family and that we are to be making our home elsewhere, where we will not be insulted in such a barbaric way as this.
I am utterly, utterly upset that i am forced to leave a town that has been my families home for over a century, but i see NO other choice, as a boycotting of the church or indeed, any speaking out about it will just cause an uproar and a hunting down of myself and my family.

On another note, i would just like to point out that you are all starting to seem -very- much like the guardsmen militia of yew that are plaguing us right now.

And so, i leave this message as a farewell to my friends who i once called my brothers.

I am, eternally...
      Cyril Hendrake.

Cyril Hendrake,
Councillor of Cove
Octiovus
Grandmaster tyrant.
Administrator
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2005, 03:43:33 pm »

[Post deleted, at the request at several people, negative comments and OOC posts on the IC boards aren't acceptable]

Vince Valentine BoC (01:26) :
Don't mock me! I get 10% discount at tescos!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length