Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 10:45:26 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  OOC Boards
| |-+  OOC Board (Moderators: Kelly Sanderson, Hoagie)
| | |-+  Craftable Item Request Thread
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Craftable Item Request Thread  (Read 2593 times)
Veldrin
An Old Flower
Cove Command
Covian Legend

View Profile
« on: August 31, 2005, 01:00:27 pm »

Hi!

As many of you may know, one of my alts called Levi is a multiple-talented craftsman. This includes GM Fletching, Carpentry, Tinkering, and Legendary Blacksmithy and Tailoring. With all the new Mondain's Legacy Items now available in Europa, I've opened up this thread in case any of you have any requests for new ML items, or even regular other items you'd like crafted. This includes new bows, weapons, and armor (although only elves can wear the elven armor). As usual, magical items are completely prohibited in BoC, so don't bother asking for them.

IF you want an item that's crafted using special new materials, like the new wood or gem stones, you WILL have to provide them, as I'm not stocked in those items. And in any case, providing supplies like wood, leather, and ingots and so on DOES help me out.

Unless the items are crafted with plain iron or regular leather, I WILL charge for these items depending on how many resources I used to make them. If you want to avoid being charged, provide items for me and I'll do it for free.

Well! If you have any more questions, or if Octiovus wants to specify what items we're not allowed to use once he understands the new expansion, feel free to post below.

I will handle requests in the order I get them, and I'm not available 24/7. I'll get to them as soon as possible, please be patient. ^.^

IMPORTANT EDIT: At this point in time, ML items are NOT ALLOWED IN BoC!! You can still request them, but you cannot receive them until command has had a chance to sort out what ML items are okay to use and which ones are not. I repeat, ALL ML ITEMS ARE DISALLOWED at this point in time.

I will leave the thread open for requests that are not for ML items.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2005, 07:45:27 pm by Veldrin » Logged

[03:19:28] Shadwell (BoC): We should get married.
[03:19:50] Shadwell (BoC): And dont quote me in your sig
                                  -----
[01:17:32] Tiberius Oct: I blamed Americans.
[01:17:58] Tiberius Oct: Then we chuckled and went back to eating crumpets and colonizing developing nations.
Veldrin
An Old Flower
Cove Command
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2005, 06:59:57 pm »

I think you might have misunderstood, Drachir. This thread is for items I can craft. Furniture, armor, weapons, jewelry, and so on. This isn't the shopping network, I'm not going to go out looking for items in stores for you. Sorry. :/

-----
[01:17:58] Tiberius Oct: Then we chuckled and went back to eating crumpets and colonizing developing nations.
Khaelieth
Citizen of Cove
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2005, 08:20:48 pm »

I'd like to buy some elf style furniture, just gotta have a look at what's available=)
Veldrin
An Old Flower
Cove Command
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2005, 11:45:14 pm »

Pick up a carpenter tool and have a look through the gump. Smiley

-----
Jevonia
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2005, 03:38:47 am »

I'd really love to know where these elusive woods are!   And have spent too many hours only to find one heartwood spot,  and no yew, bloodwood, or frostwooods.   Have you found them yet?
Khaelieth
Citizen of Cove
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2005, 09:25:24 am »

has anyone figured out how to get outta that town? I tried for about 10 mins and got fed up ^^
Ahmed
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2005, 09:29:16 am »

I'll probably need some craftable arifacts done, once I figure out how to get the stuff for them heh. You get out of the town with a paralyze field image thing NW on one of the tree branches. Keep on topic you fools, don't make me start deleting posts!

Quote from: Eason on August 16, 2005, 11:54:20 pm
I dedicate my 3000th post to...
Tha' Dubai homeboy Ahmed! 3000!

Veldrin
An Old Flower
Cove Command
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2005, 01:52:09 am »

It appears items made with special materials (wood or new gemstones) won't be allowed at all, as CoRE has already banned them, and we tend to follow CoRE's rules. We must if we want to keep putting up with their member guilds. >.>

Theres something planned about all of the new weapons and so on... so they're not officially allowed yet.

-----
Delcarakdur
One-handed and one-eyed Elf
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Mess with Delc and he will wack you with his stump

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2005, 09:13:25 pm »

I would like to request one exceptional sample of each new weapon, and like khaelieth I might also request some furniture. Please Veldrin, if ye could be so kind?

Octie:
This thread has reached the pinnacle of its usefulness. We've established Kas is a hippy. Thread locked.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length