Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 09:37:50 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Shrine on the Church steps
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Shrine on the Church steps  (Read 1650 times)
Smedly Herbwood
Local Short-Arse
Citizen of Cove
Covian Regular

View Profile
« on: September 19, 2005, 11:04:32 am »

The other day it were, jus' after the deadites launched a series o' attacks of the people o' Cove, I decided i'd head off over to the church and say a few prayers to the Higher Being, countin' meself self lucky like tha' I weren't caught up in the hostilities.

Upon arrivin' 'owever I found tha' there were a big pile o' mess an' gore left on the steps o' the church an' coverin' the whole o' the front door; animal skins, strips o' rottin' flesh, human ears... *Shudders*

I thought i'd best report th'matter to a Guard, so hurried off towards the barracks.  Inside I found one guard talkin' to some strange fellow dressed in bright blue.  The guard were Mister Erik Arkay an' he asked me to show him wha' I reported.  I took him to the steps o' the church an' 'e identified it as the work of the deadlings, it were lucky they were nay about when I arrived *Nod nod*

I pulled on me gloves, got out a pitchfork, held me breath an' together we started clearin' the mess into a box I hammered together.

Much scrubbin' an' shovellin' later the steps of the church were lookin' good as new without any trace o' the deadites work.  Mister Arkay thanked me for me assistance an' asked tha' I make a report o' the matter.

He also took the opportunity t'remind me tha' there were still a great amount o' shillin's to be earnt helpin' him with the contstruction o' the Hunters lodge.  So if any other citizens wish to help, me an' me master Mister Banedon 'ave already signed up for the job, we'll be needed a fair few more folk for such a grand endeavour.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length