Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 02, 2024, 08:51:37 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Drachir's "Fun" Recruiting Parade
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Drachir's "Fun" Recruiting Parade  (Read 1994 times)
Hoagie
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Actually a Corporal

View Profile
« on: October 17, 2005, 06:56:39 pm »

Drachir rounded up Hoagie, Raiden Morana and Vincent Redfield at the barracks for some "Fun". It turned out, what he'd actually arranged was an odd kind of recruitment parade to preach the wasy of the light company. He gave us each a book and a map telling us where to go, and a set of horns to signal out location.

We parted ways and headed to each of our first locations in order to get new blood for the militia.

The traditional methods were not very successful, so I settled for sabotaging others.

I moved on through all of my locations, getting no more than a rude word or two thrown in my general direction.

*Signed*
Hoagie Grayner, Commander
⚔ The Richter Crest ⚔ The Covian Seal ⚔ Order of Recruitment ⚔ Minoc Liberation Campaign ⚔ Kaldor Line Campaign ⚔ Vesper Civil War ⚔

Drachir
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Cutlass-wielding pirate-scout!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2005, 07:22:04 pm »

Aye! I did it fer th'Light Company!

After havin' a chat wi' Sarge Valiro, i decided that i's time to impress the masses wi' the specialized skills o' th'Light Company!

Some gran' sketches there Hoagie...well done.

And fer Junior Morana and Watchman Vincent Redfield, any sketches ye' took please can go on this notice board.

*signed*

Junior Scout Drachir

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2005, 08:55:36 pm »

*grumbles*

Aye I was roped intay Junior Scout Drachir's plans, recruitin' for 'em sneaky scouts.

Meh first port o' call was the west bank in Britain.

Next was Haven bank which was unusually quiet.

And then the magical gate of Haven which was quieter than the bank!

Don't think he'll be joinin'!

I 'ope we did well in spreadin' the word of the Baron and our fine Militia!

I thought these lads might o' been o' use in the Grenadiers! Dunno what ye think Corporal Arkay?

I think 'em are too pretty to be Grenadiers!

*signed*
Raiden Morana, Junior Guardsman.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length