Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 02, 2024, 02:58:37 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  New Tailorshop Opend!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: New Tailorshop Opend!  (Read 1699 times)
Jessica Hawkins
Citizen of Cove
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« on: October 24, 2005, 12:08:28 pm »

Hello my friends and fellow citizens...

I have been working day and night to open Cove's taiorshop, it will be open for Guardsmen to leave gear for repair and new parts.

Aswell I will be focusing on making fine costumes and such for special ocassions.

Thanks to Khaelieth and the East Covian Trading Company we shall now be running smoothly with plenty of work ahead.

If you wish to assist, then please leave me a message at my bird cage: 345345-654

I shall post a map below  later on with a description, but if you still can't find it ask somone who has seen it, Governor Baenedon, Citizen Khaelieth, or Guardsman Olchaffa "Chaffer" Serpent Smiley

*Signed neatly*
Jessica Hawkins

[OOC]
Follow the coast until you find a small cottage with pink flowers outside if you need something...

Anyhow...im afraid it can't be acessed at the moment..I accidently put it on Private before my timecard ended Sad
[OOC]

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length