Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 01, 2024, 07:36:08 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Crafters Union of Cove.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Crafters Union of Cove.  (Read 1649 times)
Banedon
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« on: October 26, 2005, 12:24:05 am »

* Banedon sitting alone in the darkened room, suddenly leans back and frowns, pondering the turn of events that have brought him here. Only six months ago he was struggling to find a place within Cove, and now he has not only been declared the Governor of Altmere, He was also approached by Ysabelle, and declared the Master of a newly created Crafters Union within Cove, a post he applied for, but didn’t expect to get.  *

* He hears Ysabelle’s words in his head *
“Gone are the days of you merely milling around the forge"
"Gone are the days of you mining the local hills for metal"
"Gone are the days of you snoozing the day away on your boat"
"Now you have greater responsibility and dependants”

“Now you must rebuild Altmere province, and its economy…”

” Now you have all of Cove’s requirements to deal with"
" Now you must hire staff and then pay them ”

* Banedon lets out a sigh, grabs a quill and a scroll, and writes the following... *

Well, ‘ere it is, good people of Cove, Miss Ysabelle has created a Crafters Union ‘ere in Cove, which I gotta run for her.  My job is to arrange the gatherin’ and supply of materials and resources to the various factions within Cove.

Whether ye want fish, vegetables, wood, cloth or metal, ye’re all meant to come to the Crafters Union for ‘em, there we fix a gold and shilling price, and then I employ poeple to get ‘em.

As fer all of ye buggers out there looking fer work, I’ll be making a list of items “currently” required, or  required on an ongoin’ basis, plus  the shillings ill pay ye for gatherin ‘em.  Any special contracts I be getting from ‘em Guards, the Church, the Tavern or the new Trade Minister will also be listed, with a shilling count being offered for completion of the contracts.

Now comes the kicker….
As this is a Union, only listed Union Members will be permitted to complete the tasks and earn the shillings. So if ye want to earn, ye’d better make yer applications at the Crafters Union Office, located directly South East from the Militia Barracks, on the Covian coastline.

Signed on behalf of the Crafters Union

Banedon

Governor of Altmere.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2005, 12:00:19 am by Banedon » Logged

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length