Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 01, 2024, 05:48:06 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Union Work - Resource Gathering
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Union Work - Resource Gathering  (Read 1674 times)
Banedon
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« on: October 27, 2005, 03:33:43 am »

* With aching arms and a weary head, Banedon feebly begins to write a report of his days undertakings. Little did he realise when he took this job, that he would be required to work so hard *

Miss Izzy,

Ne'er let it be said, that id ask my fellow Covians to do anything, id nay be prepared to do myself for the Crafters Union. Today Miss, I decided i wus gonna 'ead out to the forest  and begin on our wood reserves, so's I grabs me axe, borrows a couple o'  pack 'orses from Ol' Draco next door and sets off chopping wood. 

Between getting chased by soddin' ogres and mauled by ruddy rats, im surprised I got owt done. But with a stout heart, and more importantly, fast legs, I managed to evade em sods long enough to gather some logs.

Oddly enough, I wasnae payin' much attention as I ran around em woods, and accidently walked thru a portal of sorts, and ended up in a large farmin community. Whats more em lucky buggers had bigger trees! Needless tae say, I hacked away contentedly for hours.

Sadly em 'orses started whingin, so I figures 'ey be 'ungry, so I asked some fella where the nearest place to get fruit wus, and found meself directed to a local farmer. Well, wouldn' ye know it, they got a ruddy big field full o' sheep !!
Truly the Avatar wus with me, so I grabs me a sharp knife, and starts shearin em sheep, some of em gave me a little trouble, but I still got away wi' a fair ammount o' wool.

Eventually night began to fall, and I wus strugglin to see beyond me own 'ands, so I made meself a lantern, and began the long slow trek 'ome. Despite the lateness of the day in which I returned Miss, t'was still a productive days work.

Resources gathered:

10,000 Logs
50 Wool

Banedon.
Governer of Altmere.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2005, 12:13:19 am by Banedon » Logged

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length