Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 01, 2024, 02:00:21 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  A Departure
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: A Departure  (Read 1739 times)
Henrich Beaufort
Captain, Britannia Guards
Covian Citizen

View Profile WWW
« on: October 31, 2005, 12:23:15 am »

Henrich fell back onto his chair in front of the fire when he heard news of Octiovus stepping down as the Baron of Cove.

“What?!?” he exclaimed to his father as he conveyed the news.

“I have no idea, my son. What will you do?” asked his father.

Henrich paused, holding his head and thinking deeply, taking it all in.

“Well, I will not follow him to serve the damned Yew Militia, but how can I possibly stay in Cove?? The Baronship will surely crumble; with no ruler, the town will be left in utter chaos. Damn it, why in the Avatar’s name did he abandon his town, his people!”

Henrich rose from his seat, beginning to pace back and forth in front of the fireplace, holding his chin as he considered his options. Slowly he turned round to face his father.

“I shall stay here in Britain, and find work once more. At this moment in time, that is all I can think of doing.”

Leaning on the windowsill, staring out to the Docks, Henrich tore his badge from his sash.

“Over so quickly. I only enlisted three days back.”

He sighed.

“I need some fresh air.”

OOC: My alt. character in BoC now is in fact Glen McBrae. I had to pull Henrich out because after some thought I decided it wasn’t what I wanted to do with his character.
So: Glen McBrae = Henrich Beaufort.

Cheers. Smiley   
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length