Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 11:55:17 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Report: Hunting The Orc
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Report: Hunting The Orc  (Read 1861 times)
Henrich Beaufort
Captain, Britannia Guards
Covian Citizen

View Profile WWW
« on: October 31, 2005, 12:52:06 am »

*A Report written in a shaky hand, with several spelling mistakes, and a few paintings*

Erlayer Earlier this eve, Grenadier Corporal Erik Arkay sent me to the Orc Fort to demmonstrait demonstrate me skills with an axe, what with me being a new Recruit. Off we went, and as we stood equipped in front of the Fort, I heard the order to charge the sods! And that I did! With Erik close behind, I attacked them orc buggers and knocked them down. No match were them for a Grenadier and an Axeman!

More than once was we surrounded by them beasts, but nay did we falter, and we hacked them down. I looked at the grand pile of Orc corpses around us, and sujested suggested to Corporal Arkay I did: we burn the corpses, as an example to other Orcs – nay mess with Covians, lest ye seek death!

And finally, to conclude our wee Orc Hunt, we charged yet deeper into the Fort in search of a feared Orc Brute. And find it we did! After a long and tyresum tiresome battle, we brott brought the fiend to the ground. We had prevaled prevailed.

*Signed*

Glen McBrae,
Guardsman Recruit
Drachir
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Cutlass-wielding pirate-scout!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2005, 01:28:48 pm »

Hmm..an excellent report for ye' first..but mind 'em spellin' mistakes...

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length