Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 08, 2024, 04:54:47 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Gold run.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Gold run.  (Read 2320 times)
Kiran
Covian Legend

View Profile
« on: November 27, 2005, 05:02:04 pm »

Reports, some might say they are the downside of this line of work, I beg to difer, they truly do make life worth living... roit, well, Lining up at the left overs of the beloved barracks, Scout Drachir orderd a line up.

As we started marching, we crossed many diffrent landscapes, seems our Vesperian allies, or enemies, or whatever diplomatic level we at with them now had made some sort of fortress thing, like. Curious on this fact, and why we didn't burn it, I had to know what our actual alliance or war was with Vesper at the moment, still waiting or a clear answer..

We reached Covetous with Junior guardsman Judas skipping most of the way, Scout Drachir told us what the game would be...

We then set into the dungeon to start gathering gold, however, Drachir informed us it was alright if we should bash Judas by "Accident" which we all know happens in a dark cave sometime aye ? So off we went...

The darkness of the dungeon assaulted my eyes, and quickly the host of harpies appeared from there nests, the mothers protecting there eggs as they flew down to slaughter and rip the guardsmen to shreds.... Non the less in the darkness another guardsman had another plan....

As they say, accidents happen, but luckily we all survived, even with accidents occuring in the dark dim cave of Covetous, a fine first game.

Leader: Officer Cadet Drachir

Guardsmen in attendance:-

Vince Valentine, Junior Grenadier.
Judas Deibou, Juniour Guardsman.
Talpa Europeoa, Guardsman recruit.
Kiran, Guardsman recruit.

Drachir
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Cutlass-wielding pirate-scout!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2005, 05:49:04 pm »

Yes, a grand game. Was a shame we had to cut it very short because of Vince's hunt, which was another success. I also wish I didnt cut it short for we were attacked by Yewman when we returned.

Grand report Kiran, and excellent sketches.

Judas
Covian Citizen

There is only one way ...the COVE Way !

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2005, 07:53:27 pm »

To bad the panzy couldnt even kill me and he had that axe! Tongue
Talpa Europaea
Guest Of Cove

Assassin in Militia clothing

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2005, 08:11:06 pm »

I agree, it was enjoyable whilst it lasted.  Reminded me of the Drow style raids we used to participate in back in the days of Tel'mar...

Some cretin with more money than sense made my life on the hunt easier though, they had left piles of gold just lying around on the floor of the cavern.  Unbelievable!

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length