Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 06, 2024, 09:15:21 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Kidnapped
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Kidnapped  (Read 2520 times)
Dellamona
Queen!
Guest Of Cove

Sawyer/harry potter O_o

View Profile
« on: February 03, 2005, 03:23:01 pm »

Last night i was serving in the tavern, as i do most nights, celebrating a glorious victory of Cove, and also a celebration of a promotion for Sir Hrothgar. When a gentleman i recognised slightly demanded water. I obeyed instantly and jogged gently to the old tavern next door to fill up the pitchers, when a gentleman, which im certain goes by the name of Grief approached me.
      He was wearing black, shadow coloured armour, and i could see evil in his eyes. Then he spoke, his deep voice echoing around the tavern, "Girl, with me now." I was weak, and could have put up a fight if i had tried, so i obeyed him.

We were walking through the forest for what seemed like forever, every now and then i would ask where we were going, but Grief did not respond. I could see up ahead ruins, i had passed these ruins several times in the past but what i saw next sent horror through me, the hair on the back of my neck stood up on end and my skin was quickly covered in goosebumps. There stood on what looked like a ritual pentagram was a liche.
      I thought to my self, Grief is a nice man, he wouldnt feed me to a liche would he? What have i done wrong? When......it spoke. It sounded empty, and rotten.

I did a Grief told me. Bow down to the "master", as i bowed i heard Grief sniggering behind me. Tears began to fall down my face, and all i could think was i was never going to see my sister again, or her husband or the baron. I was petriffied. Then i was to speak to the "master".

The "master" concetrated in scaring me, and it was working. I was now crying lots, my eyes were red and my cheeks were flustered. I couldnt look at the being for to long as the sight sent shivers down my spine. The "master" was always talking about his minions and then looking at me, i couldnt understand him sometimes.

Earlier that night i had came face to face with Daelin, and ahd accused him for Griefs change of personality. I have very big suspitions of that man, i wish the baron would see!
        The "master" demanded i apologised for making a mistake, accusing a foolish old man for the source of evil. I jsut wanted to leave, i kept looking for moments of escape but i could not see any, i had Grief to the left of me, blocking the way to the tavern and the "master"  was blocking my escape to the moongate. I apologised to this thing infront of me, i didnt mean the apology. Deep down i know its that foolish old man, a feel of hatred uprose in me and i wanted to run and scream and stab this thing infront of me, but fumbling for my dagger would have been spotted.

I pleeded to be let go, crying more and more begging for release. They looked pleased at my pleeding. But i was waring tired and even more scared as the "master" stepped closer to me. I shyed away slightly but he was still as close as ever.

I apologised, i apologised over and over again. But he wasnt listening. I pleeded with him, that i have apologised and i am still here infront of him. But it seemed he wanted more, he reached a rotten hand out infront of me, in effert to take my soft skined hand but i wasnt letting it touch me.
      Again he spoke lots about his minions. This thought scared me more than anything as he didnt look like he was kidding.

Fresh tears were rolling down my rosey cheeks now, soaking the front of my dress. I wiped my eyes in my apron, then when i looked up i saw the "master" was getting ready to speak.
      Then the true reason for him keeping me here was out, he wanted his evil, rotten ego inflated by a small, young girl. He made me say he was the only evil being around here. I said it with tears in my eyes, but a grin in heart. I didnt mean any of it, this being was getting what he wanted but i was hopefully nearing realese.

After i had agreed to what he wanted, an evil grin spread across its face. Then an evil, empty cackle echoed through the ruins. He banged he stick against the ground, making it vibrate to where i was. I was scared he was calling his "minions" but i tried to stay calm. Grief stood there with an evil smile on his face. I was upset, how could a friendly man like grief turn evil so quickly. I looked at him and sighed.
       Then it spoke again. "Good good, now run girl! RUN! Before my minions get thee!!"

With these words i scrapped across the ground, half crawling and trying to stand i tripped and scrambled to my feet. Running through the forest, with the sun setting in the distance, i could only make out the scary shadows of the trees. With branches scraching and ripping at my dress, i just wanted to get to the barracks.
        It felt like i had been running for hours, i kept checking behind me, scared to see at one point grief or the "master" chasing me. But then, i could see it, the lights of the tavern flickering. Tears of joy rolled down my face, i was home. But not yet, i had to get past a two headed giant. I stood at a tree, watching its every move, it coming closer to where i was. Then on the ground a stick. I picked up the stick and threw it away from where i was. The stupid thing fell for it making my exit clear.
       I ran and ran to the barracks, falling up the stairs from fatuige. I grabbed the tavern door and left blood on it, inside was noone but i was safe. I locked the doors and just collapsed in a heap where i stood.
     And now i have awoke and told you what has happend, i will need to change out of my ripped dress and tend to my cuts and bruises.

*Della limps of towards the old tavern, trying to repair her dress. She has cuts all up her arms from the branches. And grazes over her legs. A scratch on her cheek shows where she had tripped from running away*
« Last Edit: February 03, 2005, 04:51:18 pm by Dellamona » Logged

"Birdie sings the sweetest things,
Bump The Elephant isn't quite as elegant
'Cos the sound get's tangled round,
In his trunkety trunk"
Loksli
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2005, 03:33:36 pm »

GRRRR!!! Are we going to just stand there??? LETS GET IT!
I will track it down and destroy it! And that other traitor Grief! He also knocked me out!! It is my fault... I should've protected you... I await for any punishment...

Signed by,
Loskli DeLorean
« Last Edit: February 04, 2005, 12:38:05 am by Loksli » Logged
Julius Estory
Guest Of Cove

Standing 5'4" and going strong!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2005, 04:51:31 pm »

Bloodi aye!
Point the direction and a good old arcane whooping is on it's way to that thing!
Killed one before! Can most certainly take out a nother one! Arr!

*Blinks*
Never!! NEVER I say!!
To War!!!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length