Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 07:40:07 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Townhall suffers a set-back!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Townhall suffers a set-back!  (Read 1675 times)
Smedly Herbwood
Local Short-Arse
Citizen of Cove
Covian Regular

View Profile
« on: December 02, 2005, 07:53:58 pm »

Late last night, one of the few workers left on the construction site has an unexpected visitor...

An unexpected visitor that makes an even more unexpected request...

In the early hours of Friday morning, passers by might hear the faint sound of iron striking stone...

[/i]

Early the next morning...

Foreman: "What the bloody hell do you mean it was an accident, you moron?!!"

Smedly: "Aye well y'see, I were workin' 'ere late tryin' t'put in some o'er-time like t'get th'Townhall built quickly... an'... I .... erm... well it were very late an' I were very tired y'see... there I was chippin' away a' th'floor trying t'level it out ready t'lay th'floor tiles.  B'fore I knew wha' I were doin' me mind wandered an' I started smackin' away a' them there steps.  As I came to me senses like th'stairs jus' crumbled b'fore me!"

Foreman: *Raises a suspicious eyebrow at Smedly* "You expect me to believe that you cretin?  Get off this bloody work-site and don't return until you've got some more stone to rebuild those bloody stairs!!"  *Raises his fist*

Smedly: *Rushes off into town before he gets clouted round the back of the head*

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length