Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 08:20:17 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Report: Patrol to Cove's Graveyard
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Report: Patrol to Cove's Graveyard  (Read 1750 times)
Garak Nightchill
The Light Company
Covian Legend

View Profile
« on: December 06, 2005, 09:51:41 pm »

Patrol to Cove's Graveyard

Having taken me under his mentorship, Commander Eason lost no time in assigning me a task.  My task is to lead one patrol to Cove's graveyard and another to Vesper's, leading at least four other Guardsmen and gathering a total of 10,000 crowns.  This was supposed to be the first of the patrols but it wasn't until the end I realised I was one Guardsmen short.  I therefore consider this one a practice-run.

Gathering at the Barracks, I led the patrol to the graveyard and we immediately engaged the undead gathered there.  We destroyed many undead, mostly with ease although the few liches we encountered gave us some problems.  We also encountered a strange masked man who threatend to kill a deer.  Fortunately for him, a lich ambushed us at this point and he fled.

We gathered 5,000 crowns and headed back to Cove where I realised I was one Guardsman short.  The crowns were donated to the coffers.

Led by:
Garak Nightchill, Guardsman Recruit

Present:
Jenifer Feather, Junior Guardsman
Ordimus, Guardsman Recruit
Vince Valentine, Regular Grenadier

Signed,

Garak Nightchill
Gregor Eason
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2005, 12:09:10 am »

Alas, shame ye nay had one more. But indeed, t'is a practice run.
And although it nay goes toward ye assignment for me.. it DOES go toward ye promotion..

So well done!

Commander Eason,
Cove Militia & Baronship Council
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length