Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 02, 2024, 04:46:48 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Tactical Training Excersise.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Tactical Training Excersise.  (Read 1838 times)
Drachir
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Cutlass-wielding pirate-scout!

View Profile
« on: December 16, 2005, 08:24:28 pm »

Led by:
Drachir, Officer Cadet

In attendance:
Gregor Eason, Commander
Erik Arkay, Gren. Sergeant
Vince Valentine, Regular Gren.
Kal Shadowhand, Officer Cadet
Hoagie, Junior Guardsman
Kas Valentine, Watchman
Constantius, Recruit
Malith, Recruit

Description
I started off my training with an equiptment check. I knew that there were alot of new faces about, and I knew that alot of them may not have all of the equiptment.
However! It surprised me that the Recruits had more equiptment than the higher ranks! Junior Hoagie had a grand sumn of 2 bandages, and Recruit Malith had a rather grand some of just under one thousand bandages. I was most shocked when it came to Bed Roll check, only two people out of all that were there had bed rolls, so in my anger, I sent all but Eason on a run!

Atfer the equiptment check, I decided to do some formation drills. The group couldn't seem to get the hang of getting together in a group quickly, so I practised it long and hard until they got it to perfection.

After I had done this, I decided to give them a little fun, so I split them up into two teams, with Captains Commander Eason and Sergeant Arkay. I first told Eason's team that they were not allowed to move, and had to get healing to an exceptional standard. Unfourtunately they didn't do much of a job, and most were knocked after a couple of minutes. After a few moans and groans, I decided to give them what they wanted, which was the power to move their feet! The two teams clashed in the middle in a spark of swords and shields!

After this grand display of skill, I decided to give them a grand amount of fun with a game I like to call...The Baron.

The Baron
In the game, the Baron (who was Sergeant Arkay) has to be protected by two bodyguards, the Baron cannot heal OR attack, but the bodyguards can attack and heal as they please.
The opposing team, who I like to call, 'The Stonekeep Bandits' must attack. However! They may only enter one at a time, every ten seconds.

The group grasped this, and quickly got to work in finding out the best people to go first.

The first Bandit went down in seconds, the second Bandit rushed in and hid in the shadows, to give the other Bandits some time to get in and help. He gave the bandits enough time so that four could come in one by one, and thus, the game was won by the Bandits.

Although the Bandits did well, lets hope that this doesn't reflect what will happen in battles to come between our Yewish foes.

Gregor Eason
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2005, 09:11:47 pm »

T'was damn good fun!

Commander Eason,
Cove Militia & Baronship Council
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length