Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 01, 2024, 10:52:15 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Militia Hunt To Ilshenar
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Militia Hunt To Ilshenar  (Read 1960 times)
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« on: December 18, 2005, 05:48:27 pm »

Attended by:
Raiden Morana, Junior Grenadier (leading)
Vince Valentine, Regular Grenadier
Hoagie, Junior Guardsman
Constantius, Guardsman Recruit
Nicholi, Guardsman Recruit

After my last attempt at culling the evil bird women of Ilshenar, who re-inforce 'em who lurk in the Covetous dungeon was foiled by adventurers, I was determined to lead another expedition tay bring their numbers down.

I had a good blend of experience and recruits in my party and they didn't let me down. We slashed and hacked our way into the Harpy's lair... soon enough we were covered in blood an' feathers... none of it our own! Har!

When we came upon their nests we encountered some golden Harpies which suffered the same fate as their fellows. Once the nests were cleared we had a bit of a burnin' so none of their evil offspring would see the light of day.

With our job done we returned to Cove with over nine thousand gold pieces for the coffers!

Vince may have picked up a few feathers too! *grins*

*signed*

Raiden Morana, Junior Grenadier.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Gregor Eason
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2005, 10:15:18 pm »

Smarlty organised, Regular Morana!

Commander Eason,
Cove Militia & Baronship Council
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length