Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 01, 2024, 04:31:50 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Report, Grenadier Introduction
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Report, Grenadier Introduction  (Read 2276 times)
Rupert
Swedish drunkard on patrol
Covian Regular

View Profile
« on: December 19, 2005, 01:52:25 pm »

18th December, Vince held a Grenadier Introduction

Attended guardsmen:
Vince Valentine (leader)
Erik Arkay
Constantius
Raiden Morana
Nicholi
Rupert Ridir
Hoagie

Arr! The great Grenadiers was about to hold an introduction for the squad! All wannabe Grenadiers and trainees would have to attend, of course I went! Expecting nothing other then a laid back, ale drinking contest I was slightly suprised when Vince ordered us to run to the Cove gates and back... Brrr! And then pushups with one arm! The bloody recruits made that fast, me on the other hand had to smell Vinces boot for half of the time, making the pushups more a form of rehabilitation from the trauma of smelling ye know what.

After the short torture Hoagie showed up, why did he show up after the physical training? I nay know...make up yer own point of view! Anyway, after the physical training Vince had us all line up, the old time Grenadiers as one team and Hoagie, me and the recruits as one team. Time for a good ol' bar fight barehanded! I happened ter face Raiden which dealt out some fine punches, but his armor surely caught a few of mine too...and I can still feel that as im writing this bloody report.

After the bar fight, which we obviously had to go through because of the reasons a lass needs ter be protected in a bar, we next set out to do a fine attack and defend test. All the trainees in one corner and all the old grenadiers in one, this time though, the old timers got some help from outsiders... just to point out that in a battle a grenadier often fights outnumbered. Surely we faught fine and managed to knock one in the old timers team...but then I fell, and after me Hoagie...We managed to keep strong for a long time though, proving our healing capabilities and fighting strenghts for the superiors. Impressed myself there a bit!

NEXT up was the most fun I had for a while during our trainings, blow up the Yewman with fire! Har har har! Everyone got to test twice with the...the...fire...things... I forgot their name but ye throw them at the target and it goes up in flames. Everyone did well, a recruit almost chewed up Erik though, rather good throw though. But nay as good as my well aimed in-the-mouth throw! I made that bloody Yewman find out what his worth was bwuhaha!

Good training Vince! Others should take use of this Yewman, quite motivating! Naw, lets all go join the Grenadiers! Ale, lasses and...glory!

/Rupert

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2005, 02:07:09 pm »

A fine report Rupert of a fine Grenadier trainin' session... ye have drawn some interestin' sketches. *grins*

Aye I has one or two dents in meh armour from our fisticuffs and meh hand throbs a bit from hittin' yer hard head. Ye will indeed make a fine Grenadier. Bawhahah!!!

I can nay remember one of us experienced Grenadiers falling in the trainin'... must 'ave been the Sarge! *grins*

A most enjoyable session - good job by everyone involved... especially Officer Cadet Valentine. *beats chest*

For the Grenadiers!!!

*signed*

Raiden, Regular Grenadier.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Rupert
Swedish drunkard on patrol
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2005, 02:08:43 pm »

T'was Recruit James on yer side which fell, to clear out any missunderstandings... don't wanna step on someones toes here *winks*

Gregor Eason
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2005, 11:29:11 pm »

Exceptional stuff!

Commander Eason,
Cove Militia & Baronship Council
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length