Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 11:43:00 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Battle Drill led by Corporal Lanai
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Battle Drill led by Corporal Lanai  (Read 1930 times)
Drachir
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Cutlass-wielding pirate-scout!

View Profile
« on: January 02, 2006, 11:06:28 pm »

Leading
Corporal Joey Lanai

Attending
 - Officer Cadet Drachir
 - Junior Cor Ari Ta
 - Junior Jeanifer Feather
 - Recruit Jevonia
 - Recruit Vincent Redfield
 - Junior Kurt
 - James
(If I've forgotten to write your name down contact me personally.)

Due to yet another defeat against Yew, the Corporal was slightly appauled by our use of tactics against Yewish Forces.
He went on to tell us that instead of standing the fort and waiting for them to pick us off one by one, we should have advanced and done the same as them. He first started off by making the Scouts in attendance make a circle, and the rest to make a circle. He chose to make the Scouts play the role of the Yewman.
'Right then, Scouts, Id like ye to advance and pick each one off one by one!' He said, sounding slightly annoyed.
         We did this, and attacked the group. Unfortunately...it went terrible, we didn't take one down an even one of the Scouts was knocked.
'Per'aps the Yewman won with luck Corporal? 'cause that didn't go very well' I said, sniggering under my cap. Joey grunted and went through the best weapons for this type of attack. His tips were extremely useful, and in the second attempt, we took down two of the group.
         On the third attack, Joey allowed the Covian team to move about, and, as Joey had said at the start, it worked and we were knocked one by one.
'See wha' I mean fellas?' He started. 'We outnumbered 'em two te one! We should've surely whacked 'em!'
We knew he was right, and dipped our heads in shame.

Unfortunately, I had to depart, but when I returned the group were busy in a free for all, so I left them to it.

signed,
Officer Cadet Drachir,
Cove Militia

OOC: Extremely sorry for the lack of sketches, upon departing and restarting my computer, all my screenies were deleted.

« Last Edit: January 03, 2006, 01:57:37 pm by Drachir » Logged

Kal/Mathew
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2006, 03:10:03 am »

Mmmm I was at a trainen an' nay knew et, Bah, Then I will 'ave ta make sure I ge' meh res' fer now on.

[OOC] That was Cori there matey Not me

Anari/Gareck Hallows
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

A witty saying proves nothing. - Voltaire

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2006, 02:16:19 pm »

Ah was there... Bu' ah lef' durin' teh free fer all... ah couldn' foinde Joeh teh ask teh be dismissed...

Signed:

Anari, Junior Guardsman
Covian Millitia...

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length