Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 11:45:55 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Training Session 07/01/06
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Training Session 07/01/06  (Read 1592 times)
Delcarakdur
One-handed and one-eyed Elf
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Mess with Delc and he will wack you with his stump

View Profile
« on: January 09, 2006, 03:59:21 pm »

Training Session:

When: The 7th January 2006 at 1800 GMT
Where: Barracks Rooftop
Bring: Standard Issue Militia Equipment

Commanding Officer: Delcarakdur, Junior Guardsman
Guardsmen in attendance:
- Kas Valentine, Junior Guardsman
- Kurt, Junior Guardsman
- Thomas Sendrich, Junior Guardsman (This will not be counted for, for his advancement. See bottom for details *)
- Kiran, Guardsman Recruit
- Leloo, Guardsman Recruit

What:
As the winter had passed into a new year, I had noted that an increasing number of men were beginning to gain quite a belly. Surely, the yewian scum didn't keep them busy enough, so it would be up to me to keep them fit. For a starter, most of the guardsmen arrived late. Secondly , Thomas disobeyed my commands and left without asking for permission. I recommend a punitive mission for the insolent man. To get them a bit warmed up we started by running laps in armor...Making sure that the guardsmen would run the fastest they could.

Run, Run, Run...!

Doing the basics

After that we did push-ups and several other laps in and without armor. Proceeding to the equipment check I discovered that some of the men didn't have bedrolls and light sources. we then proceeded to do a little combat training, in which me and Kiran beat Leloo and Kas Valentine. Finally giving them a little advice on weapons and their use.

Weapons advice...

Dismissed!

* Thomas Sendrich disobeyed my commands while being joined to my training. In addition to this he left without asking. When under my training you ask before ye leave! Disobedience will not be tolerated!

*signed*
Junior Guardsman Delcarakdur

Octie:
This thread has reached the pinnacle of its usefulness. We've established Kas is a hippy. Thread locked.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length