Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 05:34:24 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  A Bounty on all of our heads...
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: A Bounty on all of our heads...  (Read 1860 times)
Bayne
Covian Veteran

View Profile
« on: January 12, 2006, 03:27:14 pm »

Bayne peered from the dank confines of the roadside undergrowth, his eyes trained on the two Brigands heading back towards yew. Straining his ears, the recruit listened in on their conversation.

"Ye 'eard the latest then?" one spoke, his rough accent matching his filthy disposition.
"Wha's that, about ye 'avin' yer first bath in four years ye mean? Aye I 'ave, s'wha' everyone's talkin' about!" the other replied with a rasping laugh, cut short by an elbow to the ribs.
"Nay that! I mean about the trouble between Cove an' trinsic. Full blown war they says!"
The second man paused for a moment, apparently in deep thought, before replying, "An'? Why should I be carin' about those two killin' each other orf?"
"Because you bleedin' idiot, that Trinsic lot've only gone an' put out a bounty on every single bleedin' Covian arse! One thousand coin for em normal ones an' five thousand coin fer any officers! We's rich I tell ye!" the first man spoke, revealing his broken, rotted teeth in a grin.

Turning away from the brigands Bayne silently moved deeper into the woodland, contemplating what he had heard. A bounty on us all... we must have injured their pride if they're willing to dig that deep into their coffers, he pondered, stealthily heading back towards the barracks, But why just Cove? We were acting in aid of Vesper after all. I'll need to inform the commander of this, we're wanted men...

OOC: http://www.f4g.net/vb/showthread.php?t=61992
« Last Edit: January 12, 2006, 03:32:15 pm by Bayne » Logged

Ben Radau
Short but great!
Covian Regular

Stubborn dwarf

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2006, 04:07:04 pm »

*scratches his beard*
And all this for a stupid mortar...
*sighs*
I guess it is time to get some reagents for the comming days.... when the action beginns I am sure there will be a bigger demand for it.
*the bulky figure beginns to melt with the stone wall next to the board*
At least we can get more heads of those Trinsic freaks...
*no visible hint of the dwarf is behind, only a almost silent whistle is audible, experts might recognize it as the melody of an ancient war hymne of pride, glory and happiynes*

*signed*
Dwarf - Scout - Junior
Pigeon cage: 16668006
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length