Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 03, 2024, 11:27:27 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Gold for the coffers!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Gold for the coffers!  (Read 1482 times)
Bayne
Covian Veteran

View Profile
« on: January 22, 2006, 04:16:19 pm »

Shaking the earth beneath, the towering Orc Brute lumbered forward, roaring in defiance at the archer below. Tiny in comparison, Bayne simply grinned, rolling to one side as the creature trampled forward.
Standing up behind the confused brute Bayne notched an arrow and loosed it into the back of its head, toppling the colossal orc with a mighty crash. Whistling an old ranger tune, Bayne stood forward, taking the large pouch of coins from around the creature's waist, quickly tying it around his own.

Looking over me promotion requirements I saw that I needed to collect a total of ten thousand coins for the guild coffers. No easy feat but I instantly knew where to get the coin; Greedy Orcs!

Making my way to the Orc fort I crept up through the trees, picking off scouts and any Orcs stupid enough to be walking alone. I soon aroused the attention of a brute who I managed to take down after some time.

Looting the dead orcs I soon acheived the sum needed of ten thousand coin which I took to the barracks as a written cheque, more wealth for Cove!

Signed,

Bayne, Watchman and Ranger of the Covian Army.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length