Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 02:37:59 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  *A New Stronghold Guards Cove*
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: *A New Stronghold Guards Cove*  (Read 1252 times)
Arma Renox
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

"What did you say about my hat?!"

View Profile WWW
« on: January 29, 2006, 03:41:08 pm »

*a note is attatched to the barracks door*

After much toiling, building, and decorating, the Covian Stronghold is finaly complete.

Right outside the City Gates, it offers a large defensive position against attack. Plenty of secret doors and hatches for us to nip in and out of, for tactical advantage. If ye find a door, there should be a place for you to press your Guild Badge into the slot, and it'll open!
[OOC]: The doors are set to Guild Members only. There are approx. 3 secret doors that won't open to anyone but me, thats just for ease of use reasons for my account

The basement has a cell for prisoners, access to the tower, safe storage and other storage. The wooden tower itself is for lookouts and archers to keep a lookout over the City Gates. Thomas Sendrich has built another tower to the East of the Stronghold.

The first floor is a war room, and I'll be filling it with maps and such of Britannia so that we may better plan invasions and defenses. It's also a room for anyone to come and sit, chat, and relax. A general function room.

The second floor has a few beds where guardsmen and citizens alike can take the weight off, relax, and store a few possessions.
[OOC]: The large chest between the two beds is set to Guild Members only. Feel free to use it!
But mind out, the bed in the South West corner is mine!

Finaly, the roof offers a platform / stage area, fer training, performances, announcements or anything of the kind. A nice soft floor fer falling on during training...

A building to rival the rat infested "Stone Keep" indeed!
The stronghold is for the good of Cove!
« Last Edit: January 29, 2006, 03:42:59 pm by Geit Arma » Logged

Delcarakdur
One-handed and one-eyed Elf
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Mess with Delc and he will wack you with his stump

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2006, 03:42:40 pm »

Most excellent, your efforts will certainly be noted by the army HQ.

*signed*
Regular Highlander Delcarakdur

Octie:
This thread has reached the pinnacle of its usefulness. We've established Kas is a hippy. Thread locked.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length