Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 04, 2024, 04:35:45 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Meh training session.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Meh training session.  (Read 1255 times)
Jenifer Feather
Cove Command
Covian Legend

The Light Company

View Profile
« on: January 30, 2006, 07:15:04 pm »

Training on how to Kill Vincent.

Led By: Jenifer Feather, Regular Scout
Present: Vincent, Watchman
                      Seamus, Wathman
                      Edmund, Recruit
                      Anari, Regular Dragoon (Joined the free for all)

I had noticed tha' not many people can knock Vincenet, 'e is as strong as an Ox an' them maces are deadleh, so i decided ter train people in th' art o' knocking strong folk down. Firstly the group was warmed up in th' usual fashion...

Then the equipment o' the men was checked and i went through the strenghs and weaknesses o' these weapons. Then i got th' lads ter duel Vincent ter witness 'is strengh themselves, he smashed them down quickly..

I then discussed their tactics with them an' how ter improve, it was decided tha' that there are two main tactics ter use, Tactic one - Bash his weapon out of his hand an' hit him as hard as ye can. Tactic Two - Hit 'im in a way that means 'e can't heal. Using these tactics th' lads lasted alot longer though were unfortunatly still knocked down.

After this Anari showed up an' we 'ad a little free for all, i unfortunatly did not urmm prepare meself an' was knocked down quickly, bu' everyone else did well, Vincent was victorious an' the lads were dismissed, twas' a grand training sesison.

Signed: Jenifer Feather

[OOC] Sorry for the lack of sketches my screenie program just didnt save any of them Sad [/OOC]

Delcarakdur
One-handed and one-eyed Elf
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Mess with Delc and he will wack you with his stump

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2006, 07:49:52 pm »

Good effort Jennifer! The lads need tae know how to deal with an enemy...

*signed*
Regular Highlander Delcarakdur

Octie:
This thread has reached the pinnacle of its usefulness. We've established Kas is a hippy. Thread locked.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length