Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 07, 2024, 11:19:23 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  A note addressed to Salidin
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: A note addressed to Salidin  (Read 1716 times)
Vince Valentine
Cove Command
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Carl Hammond - Detective

View Profile
« on: February 25, 2006, 09:27:45 am »

Ahh another fine apprentice eh? Headin' fer th' Grenadiers nay less! Excellent, excellent, le's see how he get's on with these tasks......

Greetings Salidin, me apprentice.
Now, th' path te becomin' a grenadier is nay an easy one, so i'll be settin' ye some tasks te help  prepare ye.

Task number one

There's an old sayin' in th' grenadiers.
'If it has more than two eyes, stick an arrow in it!'
I want ye te hunt down and slay 10 Black Solon Infiltrators.
I want te see a full report on ye doin' it, with a couple o' sketches of their arrow filled corpses.

I'll jus' give ye th' one task fer now, te ease ye inte it *Nods firmly*
Good luck lad, show 'em th' grenadier way eh?

*Signed*
         Vince Valentine
           Officer Cadet

(OOC) Remember Sal, these tasks are optional, altough doing them will help you with your promotional requirements and earn you brownie points with Vince *winks*(OCC)

Salidin
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2006, 08:24:58 am »

After a Day hunting game i was sitting in a tavern i Britain and i decided i was up to the challange of the task that Vince had set me my ownly problem was i had no idea of where i would find these beasts i decided to journey to the barracks to seek out Kas Valentine as he know some very strange locations and he might no where i would find the beasts i returned to the Barracks as i walked pass the strong hold i spotted Kas coming from the town and i asked his advise and he said he would be able to magically take me there . As i did not no the area i ask Kas to come to watch me back .

When we arrived i turned a corner and two of the beast began to attack me they were quite a bit stronger then i thought and i began to strugle i did a quick light foot manovers and thought all the time that this task could help me become a great grenadier i work on until i had the heads of ten of the beasts Kas was a great help in getting me up every time i was knocked down by these beast  and i thank him dearly for helping me with this challenge.
i returned to the barracks and dumped the heads at the gates as trophys for Vince i then returned to Alchemists where i am being teached to make great potions and explosives

Signed
Salidin  Watchman

(OOC  Pictures will be following )
« Last Edit: March 05, 2006, 07:47:30 pm by Salidin » Logged

Vince Valentine
Cove Command
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Carl Hammond - Detective

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2006, 09:08:35 am »

Rarr! Good work Sal! Tha' showed 'em spidery buggers eh?

*Signed*
        Vince Valentine
          Officer Cadet
            Grenadiers

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length