Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 07, 2024, 11:14:15 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Desert Attack! [Hunt]
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Desert Attack! [Hunt]  (Read 1283 times)
Nicholi Ravnthorn
« on: February 13, 2006, 06:19:47 am »

Led by:
Vince Valentine~Officer Cadet

Attending:
Nicholi~Watchman

Vince led a hunt to da far away lands of...err...Well I'm not te sure where it was! But it was a desert! Anywho, we got there and started our adventure in the blazzing heat. We ventured along the pathes cut through the sand between the small bits of mountian. On this path we found an wierd lookin' creature that weh figured was a type o' llama. *shrugs*

A bit after findin' dese funneh lookin' llamas Officer Cadet Valentine ordered meh to take point and lead us through the desert. Though a bit nervous I took the spot and we marched on.

As I led I got a bit confused of the twisting and forking pathes, I figured we would take the prittiest ones! So as weh came along the pritty path, I began to think it was no-longer pritty when we were attacked by several monsters. Although they outnumbered us they musta been scared by m' daziling looks or somethin' becuase weh slew dem easileh and headed on our way.

We got to a point where we were blocked off by those llama things so, weh decided it was the time to head out before they started gettin' rowdeh. So weh used dose holy arcanism chants to carry us home. We droped our gold and dusted off our kilts. The nice short hunt made Cove 4522 crowns to all be sent to the coffers!

*Signed*
Nicholi Ravnthorn
Watchman
Vince Valentine
Cove Command
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Carl Hammond - Detective

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2006, 12:48:45 pm »

Good job Nicholi,
T'was an intrestin' trip, and good trainin' fer battlin' in th' blazin' heat.
Them llamas sure had been beaten wit' th' ugly stick though eh?

*Signed*
              Vince Valentine
                Officer Cadet

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length