Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 02:36:06 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Junior Course, Militia Academy
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Junior Course, Militia Academy  (Read 2477 times)
Gregor Eason
« on: February 22, 2005, 01:57:10 am »

Well met guardsmen,
I have returned after a small adventure involving a trip to Britain, an invasion, a nasty knock to the head, and a brutal injury. But I am now back, alive and on the mend.

I am keen to start getting ye lads and lasses through the Militia system, and so to the more experienced Junior Guardsmen I am offering this course that will see them being promoted to Regular Guardsmen.

Junior Course, Militia Academy: Begins Thursday 24/02/05
Requirements: Passing out of Recruit Cadre, and at least one month's active service as a Junior Guardsman.

Course Elements
* Three Training Sessions
* One Main Lecture (Theory and Practical)
* Asssessments (Individual and Group)

Guardsmen Eligible
* Junior Guardsman Coma Black
* Junior Guardsman Donwin
* Junior Guardsman Estory
* Junior Guardsman Jackhera Orange
* Junior Guardsman Tiolas Amildor

Briefing
The course itself is fairly long, taking approximately two weeks to complete. At all stages your attitude and commitment toward the course will be monitored, and it IS possible to fail this course upon total impudence and incompetence.
The course itself looks to hone your combat skills and confidence in battle, and then proceeds to introduce you to some new procedures of being a Covian guardsman. It also sets you through some individual assessments (similar to those completed in Recruit Cadre), and then a group assessment, a final exercise, testing all the knowledge ye have acquired from the course.

On completion of the course, and at the next Promotions Parade, you will become a Regular Guardsman of the Cove Militia. Your level of professionalism will have improved, and your general code of conduct in all your duties will be marked with increased discipline, motivation, and tenacity.

The best all around guardsmen who has been most active, most cooperative, most commited, most hard working, and most competent in the skills taught during the course will receive special recognition, the Best Junior Student award.

Interested?
If ye on the list of eligible guardsmen then leave ye name after this post showing ye can attend; the starting date is Thursday 24/02/05. If you do not pass the requirements for the course, nay worry! There'll be another Junior Course held shortly after this one.

Commander Eason
Cove Militia
« Last Edit: February 22, 2005, 02:17:27 am by Gregor Eason » Logged
Dellamona
Queen!
Guest Of Cove

Sawyer/harry potter O_o

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2005, 03:10:32 am »

I will try my hardest to attend it sir, but mhoram requires the help of me to look after the horse's when he is on training with his guild.

*signed neatly*

Junior Guardsman Donwin

"Birdie sings the sweetest things,
Bump The Elephant isn't quite as elegant
'Cos the sound get's tangled round,
In his trunkety trunk"
Coma Black
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2005, 09:05:02 am »

Sir,

I will be attending