Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 02:44:55 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Hunt to Tokuno
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Hunt to Tokuno  (Read 1774 times)
Bayne
Covian Veteran

View Profile
« on: February 25, 2006, 03:03:52 pm »

Hunt to Tokuno 24/2/06 19:30 - Attending:
Bayne, Junior Guardsman (Leader)
Vincent redfield, Junior Guardsman
Nicholi, Junior Guardsman
Kas Valentine, Regular Guardsman
Edmund Rufus, Watchman

Seeing as nothing much was happening in the barracks last night I decided to take a hunt to the mystical lands of Tokuno.

Making our way there we entered the lands of Homare-Jima, a very beautiful place but one fraught with danger and evil. Heading south we soon found the entrance to the Yamotsu mines. Making an entrance we battled through hordes of rock and m etal elementals along with fierce Yamotsu warriors and their mages.

After a while we delved deeper and deeper into the mines and before long we stood face to face with a Yamotsu elder. For just four guards this was a foe too great I knew, so we retreated from the mine.

Heading north again we entered a dead forest, filled with Undead lions and outlawed samurai. Leaving a deep wound in their numbers we returned back to the moongate and home, a good and successful hunt!

Signed,

bayne, Junior Guard and Ranger of the Covian Army.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length