Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 01, 2024, 10:47:30 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  Events Board
| | |-+  Old Events (Moderators: Kelly Sanderson, Hoagie)
| | | |-+  Event Completed
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Event Completed  (Read 1661 times)
Kal/Mathew
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« on: March 01, 2006, 07:28:54 pm »

When: 06/03/06  19:00 GMT
Where: Barricks
Bring: Weapons

Hello thar my fellow Guardsman, I would like to host a game tha' seems great fun. We will be heading to a large planting plot to call forth the mystical bunnies. The only thing is that there is only one doing the killing at any one time, the trick is to be the fastest to kill the Bunny to claim one of three possible cash anounts. The winning places are First through third place.

Any Bunny killed the Coins will be place on my Pach horse and split and divided up between the first through thirs winners.

After some Testing I have desided to make it a Tournement Style game. There will be two Combatants in the Arena at one time, the one who kills his bunny first will move to the next round. Magery and Holly Magics are alowd.

RULES ARE AS FOLLOWS

Mages: Can use up to Two sommened creatures to aide them, ( OOC: NO elemental sommenings )

Holly Magics: No enemy of one can beh used at all, everything else goes.

FIELD OF CHOICE: We will be useing the Cotten Pen just South East of the MoonGlow Zoo. The reason i want to use this Field, is that it will be easy to see who kills his bunny first. And it makes for a good Arena.

Signed
        OfficerCadet:Kal ShadowHand
« Last Edit: March 20, 2006, 01:53:58 pm by Arc/Joey » Logged

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length