Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 01, 2024, 09:38:24 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Guardsman Hunt - Snake Slaughter!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Guardsman Hunt - Snake Slaughter!  (Read 1596 times)
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« on: March 03, 2006, 10:14:55 pm »

*weary after a hot day's slaughter Raiden pens his report*

Led by:
Raiden, Regular Highlander.

Attended by:
Kas Valentine, Regular Guardsman.
Regdar, Junior Guardsman.
Edmund Rufus, Junior Guardsman.

After we broke sentry at the Altmere I suggested to Kal that 'e could use 'is wytchery to take us on a hunt. I needed some combat practice after a while away from meh duties an' he said he knew just the place to... ease meh back into things.

Gah! Snakes! I 'ates snakes!

Big buggers they were but we made short work ov 'em. But alas we were driven back by the hordes that re-inforced the slimey beggars. Some intelligent work by Kas an' some dogged determination by the rest o' us carried the day.

We returned to the barracks battered and bruised but ultimately victorius!

As i 'as to collect SIXTY THOUSAND gold pieces for meh promotional requirements i thought i best make a start! So I  by contributed the EIGHT THOUSAND that we brought back from the hunt - only FIFTY TWO THOUSAND tay go!

YARR!!!

As a side note. I nay know if Regdar has chosen a squad tay join yet but on this showing I reckons 'e has the makings of a Highhlander!

*signed*

Raiden, Regular Highlander.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length