Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 11:30:24 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Late Night Training
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Late Night Training  (Read 1564 times)
Nicholi Ravnthorn
« on: March 06, 2006, 04:20:16 am »

Led By:
Kurt~Regular Highlander

Attending:
Nicholi~Junior Dragoon
Vincent Redfield~Junior Dragoon
Jack Sinist~Junior Guardsman

Kurt led a small training late this night, just te keep us on our toes. He started by having a kit check, and for everything missin' weh were te run one lap. Following the Kit Check, and running, He hade us do a few simple commands, checking our reflex time. After this we moved on to battle training where Sinist fought Vincent. It was an easy match when Sinist fell in a few moments.

After the battle training, Kurt hade us finish up with some Healing Training. Kurt paired me with Sinist and our goal was to stay up as Vincent attacked us. If anyone fell, the foit would beh stoped. After ten minutes of a grewling foit, Vincent fell. Me and Sinsit were Victorious! Kurt dissmissed us later, with words of wisdom "Teamwork can overcome even the burtest of enemies"I find this very true, and I think Teamwork is what kept me and Sinist going fer Ten minutes.

*Signed*
Nicholi Ravnthorn
Junior Dragoon
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length