Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 01:39:19 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Savage hunt
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Savage hunt  (Read 1584 times)
Salidin
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« on: April 18, 2006, 10:34:08 am »

Savage hunt

When:17/04/2006 21:00
Where: Savage Village Compassion
Bring: Regular Kit

Commanding Officer: Salidin Junior Guardmen
Guardsmen in attendance:
- Anari Regular Dragoon
- Vlad Junior Guardsmen
- Thomas Sendrich Regular Dragoon

We alll asembled at the barracks and march all the way to the minoc gate and came to commpassion as i had heard there had been a rise in the numbers of these savges and i though we go and keep them in order on arriving at compasion gate i looked in my bag and i had lost my map of the area and Vlad said that he new the way and i asked him to lead us to the site we travel through and when we entered my information ws right there was loads of them i began to take control in giving out the orders get good coching from regular Dragoon anari on the best way to use commands we battle hard and i was lucky enough to pick up some tribal berrys for me cooking we cleared out many of the buildings and cut there numbers down in size after a while we all forced march to the moongate where we returned to minoc and march to the baarck all toghther a good and successful hunt

Signed

Salidin

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length