Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 11:06:35 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Grenadier Trial- Salidin
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Grenadier Trial- Salidin  (Read 3565 times)
Vince Valentine
Cove Command
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Carl Hammond - Detective

View Profile
« on: April 12, 2006, 08:49:57 am »

Vince nods approvingly as he reads Salidins Grenadier application...

Greetings Salidin, and congratulations on you recent promotion! A swift rise through the ranks indeed, and now you are indeed ready for your Grenadier trial.
Be warned though, this'll be no walk in the park.....

Stage One

For the first part of your trial, you shall be heading for the lovely trinsic passage, which leads to Delucia. When i say lovely, what i actually mean is dangerous, dark and smelly, but anywho....
Once there, you will proceed deep into the caves with your group of at least Four other Guardsmen to slay me three phoenix. Now these buggers may look small, but they pack a hell of a punch, so keep your wits about you. They're feathers will make fine arrows, so be sure to skin 'em nicely eh?

Stage Two

For the second part of your trial, i wish to see you display your skills with explosives. Take yourself over to Ratmans caverns in Ilshnear, Spirituality and make your way to the back of the cave. This is the entrance to the fearsome skeletal dragon. I want you to blast that entrance with a sack full of explosives, thus trapping the boney sod inside. This part of the trial must be done alone!
Report to me and i will issue you with sufficent explosives.

Stage Three

For the final part of your trial, you'll be getting back to basics. I wish you to lead three seperate patrols to the following destinations:

The Orc fort

The Covian shire

The Great Northern Road

Make sure all is well in these three areas, and eliminate any threat you come across. Be sure to have at least Three other guardsmen accompanying you on all of the patrols.

Conditions
The hunt to the trinsic passage must be lead by you and include at least four other guardsmen

The trip to the ratman caves must be done alone, using only the explosives that i give you

Patrols must include at least three other guardsmen, and be led by you.
All reports must be written by you and documented in this thread

With these tasks done, all you'll need is to attend a grenadier training session, and you will be truly ready to wear the wonderous bronze arms of the grenadiers.
Good luck Junior Guardsman Salidin, now go and earn those arms! Rarrr! *Beats chest*

Signed
      Vince Valentine
       Officer Cadet
         Grenadiers

Salidin
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2006, 09:52:51 am »

(Looks at the boards)

Great Me trial up better get to it  and i get me first taste of explosives hmm Great

Salidin

Salidin
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2006, 02:49:34 pm »

Stage Two

i woke this moring feeling Very Compose d and i thought that i would travl to the ratman Cave to Blow up this Entrance that Vince had set me i took the long walk to the Gate and and i travel to Sacrifce i thought i needed some warming up so i head for the Brigand tower to see if i could get meself some plactace in i found quite a few guards and i began to fight and cleared there tower

I then travelled on to the Ratman cave and as i entred there was quite a few beast so i killed many then had it on me toes as the Ratmen and earth eles began to turn in to Orange colour and became alot tuffer i got to the next level and there was these crocidle looking cretures which kept fire intense heat from the mouth i finally entered a room filled with gold and in the corner i saw the huge beast a dragon made of Bones i quicly ran back to the last cave where i came in and threw the potions at the entrance i think i was a little to close as when i heard the bang i became engulfed in fire and had to roll around on the floor o put them out as the wall caved in i though i may et caught inside so i ran to the exit and then journey home glad i got out of there you wern't wrong Vince when you said this was gonna be tuff

Vince Valentine
Cove Command
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Carl Hammond - Detective

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2006, 11:36:13 pm »

That 's some grand work Sal, that boney dragons going nowhere for sometime! thanks to you! keep it up, ye'll make a fine grenadier!

*Signed*
            Vince Valentine
             Officer Cadet

Salidin
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2006, 11:51:12 am »

Stage One

i attended the barracks in search of some fine guards to help me with my Phionex challange i entered the barracks and Saw edmund he said he would come along we both sent off some pigeons and Vincent And Nicholi came i told them of my hunt and they all agreed to help me Vincent advisedme these beasts were quite a handful and we should pursue with caution. We journey to the entrance of the Trinsic pass and we ARMED UP and entered we came acrossed the fire crocidles i had encounterd at the ratman cave but with the expert fighters i had with me we made easy work of them we finally found one deep in the pass and we made easy work but we was also getting attacked from Huge spiders and cat which was breathing fire we found a seconed and decided to lure it back to a area where there was less beast to fight we made quick work of this one and we began to look for the third we found it an did the same

feeling that the battle was over and we had came to do what wewe came for we left for the  entrance and back to the barracks where i shared out the gold for the Gents and dissmissed them

Regards

Salidin

(OOC  Thanks to you all you were great help ) 

Vince Valentine
Cove Command
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Carl Hammond - Detective

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2006, 12:20:50 pm »

That's two down Sal, only one more phase to go!
I trust ye kept the feathers for me too aye? *winks*

Signed
         Vince Valentine
           Officer Cadet
            Grenadiers

Salidin
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2006, 10:17:16 am »

Stage three
Leading Salidin Junior
Vince Valentine officer cadet
Marie Watchman
Vlad Junior

I woke in the moring and decide today was the day i was to finish me trial i set out for the barracks in search of some guards men to helpme complete me last part of the trials the Patrols of the shire three in all when i got to the barracks no one was about so i dsent off pigeons and three guardsmen arrived luckly was Officer Cadt Vince whih i was please of as he set the trial and he could see me in action we left for the Orc fort went in with good force and cleared the place out

we left the fort and assenbled on the edge of the shire which was the next patrol we patrol round the shire and came acrossed stoned in a strange witch craft like formation so Vince said we wwould get ridof them grenaiders style and launch some explosives at them .We carried on around shire and cleared out the Graveyard .
the final patrol was on the Northen road so off we went when we got to altemere it ws filled with brigand so we give them a good kickin and i decide the area was clear and we headed for the barracks

Signed

Salidin

Salidin
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2006, 10:18:10 am »

thats that all done Vince whens me trainng

Salidin

Vince Valentine
Cove Command
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Carl Hammond - Detective

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2006, 10:36:59 am »

Well, well, you continue to impress Junior, congratulations! Trials complete.
All that remains is for you to attend a Grenadier training session, to be held very soon.

Signed
           Vince Valentine
            Officer Cadet
              Grenadiers

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length