Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 04, 2024, 03:42:40 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Miltia training wednesday 3rd of May
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Miltia training wednesday 3rd of May  (Read 1863 times)
userjosh5368
« on: May 03, 2006, 08:11:47 pm »

Didn't go as well as planned ended up after the Promotions parade and 7GMT Luckily i had three part icepents but one went at the start watchwoman Perun.
The other two stayed though wished that Henry Dreat had not been born
*nods to himself* Bloodi big mouthed recruit.
Well we started off with a  few basic commands ready arms and at ease and then went into some fitness 40 press ups each and i did them as well to egg them on.
Then we ended up doing a it of running aye this was a simple task and so they did it good work but Henry learn to count laddy.

Straight after tha we went into some battle training seeing if they could take me down in a team but.......there  skills were quite terribleMuch time to improve them though.
After a sacastic remark from Recruit Dreat I knocked himand picked him up by his neck aye gave him a bit of my mind stubborn git.
After a little commotion he gave in and agreed.

After that he wanted to be dismissed Pfft!
Ill make him into a soldier i swear it*nods*

Anyways to mop up the day i gave watchman Kyte 30 pressups to do and without any hesitation he jumped down did his press ups and shot up in his armour two.
Good lad grand show

Signed
Vlad junior guardsmen of cove

Henry Dreat
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2006, 08:19:29 pm »

You should have taken the bread.... we woulda won then

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length