Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 04, 2024, 01:32:16 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Exodus hunt report
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Exodus hunt report  (Read 1730 times)
userjosh5368
« on: May 02, 2006, 11:05:56 am »

Guardsmen leading hunt:-
 Junior guardsmen Vlad

guardsmen attended:-
Regular dragoon Thomas Sendrich
Officer cadet Vince Valentine

We started out waiting for some more fellow soldiers of cove to come line up outside the barracks. But as the usual outcome recently it was very quiet and only us Well trained soldiers appeared for the hunt.
So oh well i felt like a mad hunt so i decided to Exodus!

So off we went to Minoc moongate and from there to the shrine of compassion. Here we fought a few blasted rats the humanoid *mutters* and to the gypsy encampment and then carried through a tunnel into the realm near gargoyle city and Exodus.
We carried across the plains and saw an Elf getting chases by Lots of controllers and a mongbat *grins* so we helped him out killed a few fools with red robes and then the little pesky bat.
After that we headed on to are destination EXODUS!
On arrival a few fire elements gave us a warm welcome with some fire balls but were over come by are skill *nods*
Was this first part where we encountered arcane daemons and other daemons of sorts.
We held are ground destroying them as they came until a golden fire element broke are line and hunted us down one by one.
After it had passed we ran to the gargoyle city of friendly gargoyles,Friendly gargoyles ay? What rubbish there monster I tell yer!
Anyways we regrouped healed up and headed pack into the thich heat of battle grabbing are gear and smashing many daemons again to be confronted by a Blasted golden arcane daemon and another golden fire element *mutters*,This tie we held strong ground until Thomas fell to a powerful blow from a big blue daemon and then me and Vince slayed the golden arcane daemon and split up to lure the others away.
While we were separated Vince managed to help Thomas and we rushed into fort exodus to encounter some resistance and another golden being this time an overseer which I had warned them about.
From a hunt I did with Commander Eason long ago
*nods*.
Well we killed it and carried on a bit further but kids don’t know what to touch and what not to so Tom showed his sword into an electric beam and I had to drag him out after sizzling.*smirks*
What a berk ay?

Anyways we finished up taking on several controllers and a few Big overseers quite big these buggers and nasty work aye.

We wrapped up the hunt and returned home.
A good 20000 coins were made and spared out with mine going to the  militia Aye.

Signed
Vlad Junior guardsmen of cove

[OOC sorry this is a bit late have been busy and unable to fully right the report]
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2006, 11:20:12 am »

Grand report Vlad.

Sounds loike ye gave 'em a real poundin'!

Now I knows us Highlanders can be sticklers fer discipline and regulations and the loike... but nay sketches laddie...?

*signed*

Raiden, Senior Highlander.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length