Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 03, 2024, 09:44:31 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  covetous hunt friday 26/5/06
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: covetous hunt friday 26/5/06  (Read 1562 times)
userjosh5368
« on: May 26, 2006, 02:18:53 pm »

Guardsmen leading hunt
Junior Grenadier Vlad

guardsmen attended
watchwoman Kikage No Kumo
recruit Darek Milako

We headed back from watchwoman Kumo's patrol,i already made up my mind time ter toughten up are soldiers.
We headed out ter covetoues and bout soldier nay knew where the hell it was so i had to play hold there hands and lead em there *mutters*
Anyway when we arrived we headed in me telling them to watch there steps as there are fire traps in the floor would be a shame for some of are useless fodder to get burn *smirks*.
As we headed in nemours harpys attacked and we started the first combat which ended in a victory for us.We proceeded on through the gave cutting through headless ejit recruits that had deid there and harpy made of stone.
We gave to a point where many magic weilding gazers came hovering towards us brink on oblierating us with there fire balls and ligtenting.
Was this point that watchwoman Kumo hit me with a stray spell tryin to poison me Bloodi wycthes! *mutters*
Anyhow we continued on through the dark passages lit only me and my torch. We stubbeld upon some over grown possed plants which icut way through for us dmn thing started poping out the ground cursed land sosaria!
We headed out onto the mountain side where we were relieved by the sun on are eyes.

Heading on again we reached the oher side the tunnel leading to the summit of the mount covetous we entered controled by some healdess ejits again swish swoosh drop down did them headless things *nods*
Rght right anyhow we marched up my mission ter kill some Elder gazers.

We headed up confroned by harpys,headless thing and dread spiders
Nasty buggas then spiders but nay match fer us aye.
We headed up taking on the first Elder gazer with ease,but then had to formly retreat as we were under heavy fire dropping some stuff we headed back where we healed and reformed we then took down the thing and another on after it.

I bloodi well though it was tim ter leave as the mission had been accoplished.

Good work lads and lasses.

Signed
Vlad Junior Grenadier of cove
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length