Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 04, 2024, 07:43:44 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Sentry at the Orc Fort 19/05/2006 7:30 pm
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Sentry at the Orc Fort 19/05/2006 7:30 pm  (Read 1503 times)
Salidin
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« on: May 27, 2006, 11:20:50 am »

Sentry At the Orc fort

When:  19/05/2006 7:30
Where: Orc fort
Bring: Usual kit

Commanding Officer: Salidin Junior Grenaider
Guardsmen in attendance:
Jack sinist Junior Guardsman
Delcarakdur Regular Guardsman
Leloo Watchman

I organise with some of the Guardsman to do a sentry at the orc fort  . we all met at the barracks and then set off Delc brought the relvent equipment needed to build and when we arrive on site i asked him to start to build it i sent Jack off to collect some hides to to secure . oncer we had some suplies Jack and myself entered the fort to Kill off some of the orc scum After that we return and i set up the table and began to Complete the journal i posted Jack and leloo out side the Sentery and myself and Delc inside After a short while i sent Delc out on a area scout mission and he reported back all was quite . I shouted to Leloo outside but got no replie in which i sent Delc out to find out what was going on to his disgust he court the watchmman drink ale behind a tree and not at his post in which we both gave him a good talking to and sent him back to his post Finally day broke and we returned to the barracks .

Signed

Salidin Junior Grenaider

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length