Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 23, 2024, 07:54:37 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Dark dreams
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Dark dreams  (Read 2424 times)
Daelin
Covian Legend

Yes my Baron... I serve you well! - Daelin

View Profile
« on: February 23, 2005, 05:29:27 pm »

*It was almost midnight and after a long days work Ryan was finally welcomed by his comforting warm bed and soft sheets, but he didn’t receive a restful sleep Ryan was tossing and turning in his bed while mumbling to himself*

W..where w…who.. Ughgh..

*Ryan was standing in a cold clammy dark hall. He could hear the soft drops of water falling down from the ceiling and the crackling of the fire in the brazier in front of him echoing throughout the halls*

W…what the ‘ell..? Where the ‘ell am I?! And why the ‘ell don‘t I ‘ave meh clothes with meh?

*Ryan’s questions were only answered by a cold wind that caused shivers to run up to his spine*

L…look! If this ‘ere be another one of em trails to prove meh manhood or somethin‘ I am nay in the bloodi mood fer it! I be tired cold and I want to get back to meh bed! So pick on some recruit or somethin‘!

*The dark halls remained silent and the constant dripping of water and the sounds of fire were the only thing that kept Ryan company at the time*

Uggh… This is just bloodi great… I knew I should ‘ave stayed in Yew! At least em didn’t pull these ’ere stupid jo-

*Ryan’s rambling was suddenly interrupted as a dark chuckle came from towards the brazier*

W..what the ‘ell!? Alroit I ‘ad it this is nay bloodi funny anymore! Show yerself!!

*The chuckling continued as a lean dark figure appeared out of nowhere next to the Brazier*

*Ryan stumbled back in shock at the sudden appearance of the dark figure and tripped over his feet landing right on his backside*

Owww!! Bloodi ‘ell meh arse!!

*The chuckling grew louder by the second and the cold wind who greeted Ryan less then three minutes ago was now strongly increasing in power and cold*

W…w..who are ye?! W..what the ‘ell is goin‘ on ‘ere?!

*Ryan crawled to his feet and was trying to bite back the icy wind which was attacking his bare skin*

*The hooded figure in front of Ryan stared down at him and boomed out in an evil laughter before he spoke*

I am known as the black wizard.. And soon Cove shall fall by my army!

None shall be able to withstand my powers! All shall burn to ashes in the fire that will be a testament of my victory!

*As Ryan tried to interrupt the hooded man from speaking he started to feel his body turning lighter as if it was flying, his view was getting blurry and the cold which was making his skin ache was getting worse by the second now*

*Ryan found himself suddenly standing on top of Covian walls, he was still wearing his night clothing but the freezing wind stopped*

W..what the ‘ell..? ‘Ow did I ge-
*Before Ryan could even finish his sentence a dark chant started to fill the air around Cove, it kept being chanted over and over and over until Ryan could see a large horde of undead and daemons storm towards the walls with their weapons held high in the air chanting four words*

Slaughter!

Murder!

Destroy!

Decimate!

*Ryan tried to scream towards the guards practicing with their swords on a field located next to the walls but he couldn’t there was something stuck in his throat he couldn’t even make a single sound*

*Ryan blinked a few times and started looking around, he wasn’t standing on the walls anymore.. He was now standing in the middle of what you could have called Cove once*

W…what… What‘s goin‘ on!? This can‘t be ‘appenin‘!

*The smell of burning wood and flesh was enough to make even the toughest of stomachs sick, Looking around the streets all Ryan could see were the bodies of the dead citizens covering the ground some of them were mutilated others simply cut in half*

T…this ‘as to be a dream.. I..its ‘as to be!

*A dark laugh echoed throughout Cove and suddenly the hooded figure was standing in front of Ryan again rubbing his hands together and continuing his laughing*

Now that the axe and armor are combined Cove shall burn.

The days of men as you know it are over.. Soon all perish by the hand of the black wizard!

*Ryan pulled his fingers together to form a fist and tried to charge the robed figure as he laughed loudly, but before Ryan could even touch the figure he disappeared making Ryan run face first into a wooden wall*

Yarrgh! Meh nose!! Come back ‘ere and face meh ye stinkin‘ robed coward! Ye son of a mongbat! I..I‘ll I‘ll… Uggh!

*Ryan felt the familiar coppery taste of blood fill his mouth and a intense burning sensation coming from his stomach which was now pierced by a rusty blade held by a skeleton warrior wearing a full plate armor grinning down at him with soulless eyes*

N…no.. I…I..

*The skeleton pulled the blade out of his stomach causing Ryan to scream in pain*

Argh!! P..please!! Nay! W..we can make a deal!

*The skeleton started to cackle madly at Ryan’s pleading and swung down the blood covered swords towards his face*

Nooooooooo!!!

*Sitting up straight in his bed and breathing heavily Ryan glanced around the room with a scared look in his eyes*

W…what the ‘ell..? I..I‘m alroit… I..I‘m okay…

*Ryan crawled out of his bed wiping the sweet off his forehead saying towards to himself to call his scattered nerves*

J..just a dream.. Nothin‘ else.

B…but it all seemed so real… I.. I could ‘ave sworn that I…

*Ryan blinked a few times and quickly looked down at his stomach to see if the wound was still in it*

I..its gone… I guess it was just a dream after all eh..? B..bloodi ‘ell… but it was so real..

*Mumbling to himself Ryan stumbled towards the dinner table in the darkness, he left a half empty pitcher of water there during dinner and nothing would make him feel more awake then a sudden splash of cold water*

*Grabbing the pitcher Ryan held it over his head and took a deep breath before he emptied the ice cold water over his head*

That should clear meh mind… But bloodi ‘ell was that cold!

*Mumbling and trying to brush off the icy water running down his face and chest he glanced towards the still sleeping figure of his roommate Tiberius*

Hmph.. I should ’ave saved some water fer ’im I tell ye… nothin’ can wake that eijit up..

*Wringing the water out of his long hair Ryan walked towards the window next to his bed and glances outside*

Well… Cove looks peaceful to meh… but I wonder fer ‘ow lon‘…

*Shaking his head and mumbling to himself Ryan crawled back into his bed and buried his wet head in the pillow trying to catch some needed rest*
Joey Lanai
Dragoon Squad Leader
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

........=IIII=........

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2005, 01:01:06 am »

Dark wizard eh? He'll burn before he gets anywhere near Cove if i catch him..
Im sure he's no match for the greatest arcane artist in Cove..

*walks off with an evil grin on his face, his hands behind his back, laughing lightly...*

Hrothgar
Played by a Icelandic banker
Cove Command
Covian Legend

The Old One

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2005, 01:17:37 am »

(( Do PvP skills always evaluate how powerfull you are IC? Wink ))

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length