Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 11:01:11 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  OOC Boards
| |-+  OOC Board (Moderators: Kelly Sanderson, Hoagie)
| | |-+  I feel inspired...
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: I feel inspired...  (Read 1504 times)
Kazuo Shinrai
« on: August 02, 2006, 01:33:58 pm »

I have been watching The Godfather yesterday night and I realized, THAT is how the underworld should be. Kazuo would be a perfect replica of Vito Corleone. Michael Corleone is not quite his style, too agressive. Kazuo is a kind old man who knows that it takes to conduct a respectable business without creating bloodbaths. Bribes, diplomacy and politics is what it's all about!

With that said, the Organization is still taking applications. Either visit our forum or contact me on icq so we can work something out. Keep in mind though, you have to roleplay your way into the Organization, getting in touch with me OOC is just to get you started. Besides, who knows, perhaps Kazuo will make you an offer you can't refuse...
Kazuo Shinrai
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2006, 04:21:18 pm »

Now I also feel inspired to get my own connection.
I was about to attend a hunt tonight were it not for the 40(!!) second lag spikes I was experiencing. I am sharing my con with my neighbours and it shows... at times all bandwith just gets eaten up by their filesharing habbits. My appologies, I'll still try to be around as much as possible but the current lag is just not playable. I'll have a word with them though and install a ratecap on all connected systems.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length