Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 03, 2024, 07:47:13 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  A spy in cove!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: A spy in cove!  (Read 2743 times)
Salick Kaysen
Scout Recruit
Covian Guardsman
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« on: August 05, 2006, 11:49:52 pm »

Was a normal evening in cove, we had quite a congregation around the barracks:

Myself - Salick Kaysen
Guardsman Recruit Anna McEwan
Guardsman Recruit Joseph

Vlad lined us up by the barracks and told us to go fetch ten thousand gold from the graveyard. Quite a task, but we set off to begin it none the less.

As we wandered towards the graveyard, a civilian was following us. I asked him where he was going, and he said home. However when we reached the graveyard he was still there, and even followed us inside!

We soon saw him put some flowers on a grave, and thought no more of it.

Suddenly, during a gold counting, the civilian dropped his robe and put a knife to my throat! He was a yewish footman in disguise! A grim silence fell as he demanded that we hand over the gold we had collected.

I had just commented on his poor choice of locations for such a stunt, when a ghoul popped up behind him and raked his back with its ghostly claws. Turning suddenly to fend it off, he let his guard down and i rolled free of him.

With me away from knife point, we all grabbed for our weapons, and he was quickly dispatched.

We dragged him back to the cells. It turns out he was one of the footmen who had a part in capturing miss Veldrin earlier in the day, and the same footman who i had held at bow-point, facing down fifteen guardsmen, in a failed rescue attempt! Some payback was due.

Despite a bolt in each thigh, he would not talk, or reveal anything about why he was here spying on us. As we turned our backs to discuss what to do with him, he hid inside the cell, inside the hay. Joseph stuck his spear in to poke around for the footman, but he grabbed the spear and yanked it into the cell with him.

Armed and apparantly dangerous, we had no choice but to knock him down. We dragged him out of the sea of Cove where we threw him to the water elementals.

Just another day in cove.

- Signed Salick Kaysen

A fair fight? Thats just one where theres a 50/50 chance youll LOSE. Would you bet your life on the flip of a coin?
userjosh5368
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2006, 12:08:21 pm »

Smashing las to have foiled another Loyalist plan!
Huzzah!

Signed
Vlad
Mela Arkay
'Must be stopped'
The Light Company
Covian Legend

<3 PooSwallower

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2006, 05:50:15 pm »

Good job. Knew that old man wasn't a regular old man *Shifty eyes*

Mela Arkay.

Delcarakdur
One-handed and one-eyed Elf
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Mess with Delc and he will wack you with his stump

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2006, 10:16:22 pm »

I find a good wacking stick to be very effective. Good show *signed* Delcarakdur, regular guardsman

Octie:
This thread has reached the pinnacle of its usefulness. We've established Kas is a hippy. Thread locked.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length