Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 07, 2024, 10:16:04 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Writes a note addressed to the Baron
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Writes a note addressed to the Baron  (Read 1396 times)
Coma Black
Covian Regular

View Profile
« on: August 31, 2006, 10:43:23 pm »

I am afraid Baron my Lord this may be a lengthy message.

I would like you to know.

On this eve I was arrested by Miss Mela for being Abusive, Assulting an officer and resisting arrest.

Aye, I insulted Miss Mela but she also insulted me. The Assult... While lying on the floor I lifted my leg and I accidently kicked Sire Erik, that I am sorry for. I was then told to be Arrested, Miss Mela Grabbed my arm, I pulled away knocking her accidently. I then ran as I was scared, Three persons against one is not something I wait around for.

The guards Gave chase, and I returned and so I pulled a joke, laughed and Ran.. after all they could all do with a run once in a while. I finally returned where I gave Myself up for arrest.

After being in the cells for some time and being refused access to see you, Shadwell or even my Dear Dear Eason, Miss Mela waited for us to be alone, then attacked me and knocked me flat, I got to my feet and fled where upon I write this note to you, and hope it reaches you.

I am sorry for the trouble I caused, I have been hoping to see you for three days but to no avail. I always hoped I could return to your service after my Journey away, and now I have I do not want to lose the chance to serve you once more.

As you well know, I have been away for some time and not yet used to having to follow rule.. especially from Females.. Hence why I asked for Shadwell to be appointed to me, so that I may learn the ways I once followed many many moons ago.

Please I beg of you to stop Mela from hurting me any more, and beg you to let me stay in your service and once again prove myself of the worth I hope I was before.

Yours Most Gratefully and Always

Coma Black
« Last Edit: August 31, 2006, 10:51:02 pm by Coma Black » Logged

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length