Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 05, 2024, 09:59:42 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Recruit Cadre
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Recruit Cadre  (Read 1481 times)
Jack Sinist (•̪●)
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Growing up hurts when you compare

View Profile WWW
« on: September 02, 2006, 11:05:57 pm »

Lead by:
Jack Sinist

Attended:
Shardak
Eyrothath
Ilae Tyrnidare (or something)
S'Ilar S'adow (or something)
And some Goblin..

Recruit Cadre

First of all I wish to point out that all recruits that has been through a recruit cadre does not necessary remember it, or by any chance will apply the knowledge they received. As it was clear to me this evening when half of the recruits, that had supposedly been at a recruit cadre before, did not know how to act or behave when speaking to or being spoken to a higher ranking officer. I was utterly shocked, not only by the fact that another elf has joined our ranks. But by the foul manners and miss conduct from those so called "ready recruits". I even think I heard the elf speak of treason! It did however remove itself rather quickly, and I could not be forced to halt the cadre just to have an.. educational "chat" with it..

However.. after awhile the pathetic excuse for soldiers asked for a dismissal. I presume the questions became to hard when they couldn't answer correctly, hardly a single one of them.

And as every good cadre, the bad seed is left behind.. or if I would decide die..
The only one left, the only one not claiming to have done the recruit cadre before, was Shardak. Surprisingly enough he was one of the few that actually knew the answers to the questions. With one exception, and that would be "S'Ilar" or something like that. (Should really name them recruit1, recruit2 and recruit3 instead.), allthough he had a rather ungrateful attitude towards the whole ranking system..

Shardak did indeed prove to be more, most likely not allot, then just gunfodder. As far as I am concerned he is ready for promotion, once he clears his other requirements.

Shardak will hand in an paper with his name and noted that he has indeed been on a cadre on your desk.

Junior, Jack Sinist

"Kyle! This is how the world works. If you want to find some quality friends you have to wade through all the dicks first."
Kurt Alimar/Markus
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2006, 11:14:01 pm »

I do hereby clarify that I went too the recruit cadre, and therefore completed it using all the knowledge I learned as a Recruit.

*Signed*

Guardsman Recruit, Shardak
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length