Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 01, 2024, 11:51:19 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Bandages and Bottles for the Light Company
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Bandages and Bottles for the Light Company  (Read 1578 times)
Kal/Mathew
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« on: September 15, 2006, 06:21:15 pm »

Last eve as I makeing my way to the Barracks I was approached by Officer Cadet: Mela of the Light Company. She ordered meh to line up with another recruit, So I lined up and she begain to tell us about a task she had for us.

After briefing us on what it was she wanted us to do, The other recruit left and I could nay find him, I looked around fer him with no prevail. I then desided tha' I would do it to keep from getting griped at. I went to Skara and then crossed the river and made my way to the Cotten farm. Once I got there I asked if it was ok to borrow some cotten from the Farmer that I found there.

I then ran to the field where the cotten grows and started picking what I thought would be enough to make ( One-Thousand bandages )
I then headed back to Kals place where I had Kal's uncle show me how to spin the cotten into cloth to make bandages. He did show me how and to my surprise, it was easy. I spun the cotten and made the cloth, then I cut them up to make bandages.

I delivered the Bandages to Officer Cadet: Mela, That task was complete.

I then set off to collect the ( Fifty ) Empty bottles for the second part of the task. I went to a place called Despise where then two headed creatures known as Ettans hung out. I came quickly upon one and it attacked me and fell at the spells I muddered.

It was not an easy task in its self for me to do this alone, but I found my strength and pressed on. After the first one fell the second was not hard to find, for it found me first, it also had a partner to help him, I thought for a moment and desided to use the hit and run casting to my surprise it worked well, they two both fell.

I kept going till I had collected all Fifty Bottles needed by Officer Cadet: Mela.

I counted the bottles and I had one more than needed so I headed back to Cove to give them to her bu' I was so tired I went to see if Mr. ShadowHand would take them to her. He said that he would, and told me to lay down and rest.

Signed Guardsman Recruit: DelZar

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length