Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 10:21:10 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Searching for Kormek and his Gem I
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Searching for Kormek and his Gem I  (Read 2203 times)
Mela Arkay
'Must be stopped'
The Light Company
Covian Legend

<3 PooSwallower

View Profile
« on: September 23, 2006, 12:40:18 am »

Lead by:
Officer Cadet, Mela Arkay

Attendees:
Vincent Valentine, Grenadier Sergeant
Avarion, Guardsmen Recruit
Kal Shadowhand, Regular Guardsman
Tiberius Kane, Regular Guardsman
Veldrin Ni'Harel , Regular Guardsman (came late)
Jenna, Guardsman Recruit
Marie le blache, Watchman
Roland Dagorian,Templi Squire

(Apologizes to everyone else, I forgot to take down a list.)

After lining up the guardsmen I explained to them that we would be heading to Skara Brae in Search of Kormek (yet again) and The Gem of Pyros. We formed a tactical then forced marched to Minoc Moongate where we disarmed and went through to Skara Brae.

It wasn't long before we reached the edge of Skara town and sat on a bench was a shadey character. I knew it was him, from reading about the Gem of Pyros. A Fist sized ruby which had once belonged to the fallen God Pyros before it fell into the hands of man. We approached Kormek and he immediately jumped up and began yelling about the gem!

He raged on at us for a while telling us how he'll never take his Gem, even when surrounded he lashed out at recruits.

Eventually I ordered everyone to back off as he was flailing his arms dangerously around and kicking everyone. We still had him surrounded though and he could see this, bending over screaming loudly Kormek began to mutate oddly into a deamon!

Calling a formation and holding our weapons at the ready deamon Kormek flew over our heads and charged towards the moongate. Thinking fast I ordered everyone to follow. Before flowing through he moongate the deamon yelled something about Chaos shrine and that was where we went next.

Going through the moongate to Chaos we were charged by a stone harpy! Raising our weapons we took the creature down quickly and moved quickly on. After crossing a bridge surrounded by Lava ahead of us we saw a balron and I knew.. just KNEW it was him! Pointing and yelling "ITS HIM! CHARGE!, SKIRMISH IT!" everyone dived on it and slashing, bashing and hacking with their weapons. When the creature finally fell we all rummaged and finally the gem was found.

I was rather disappointed I must say as the gem wasn't as big as the Legend told it. Or is there more to it than meets the eye? Whatever it is me or Veldrin will talk to the lore keeper and try find out why it was so small.

When we got the gem home, something peculiar happened. Vince Valentine, and yes I said Vince VALENTINE... got all aggressive and attacked Tib, shortly after I, myself got aggressive and attacked Veldrin. Then Veldrin did and even Grief did! The Gem was given to the church where it was locked in a safe box.

*Signed*

Mela.E.Arkay
« Last Edit: September 26, 2006, 12:07:36 pm by Mela Arkay » Logged

Vince Valentine
Cove Command
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Carl Hammond - Detective

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2006, 04:15:34 am »

An interesting turn of events, everyone getting aggressive like that...
We shall have to investigate further!

Signed
          Vince Valentine
        Grenadier Sergeant

Garak Nightchill
The Light Company
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2006, 03:28:05 pm »

I was also present.

Roland Dagorian
Templi Squire